Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #21
Vallos
Jubilee

Fantastic. This I will be getting. It is odd though that they decided to go with Halo 4 (which I am glad they are) when Master Chief is from Halo 1.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #22
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
I'm glad I passed on Master Chief, I didn't really care for the MK1 version they chose. Especially now that they jumped onto Halo 4 with Cortana . Hopefully they will release a Halo 4 version of Master Chief to go along with her.
there will not be another master chief from sideshow for many years to come if ever, if you like the character you better get the reg before it gets soldout. I think you are getting too technical over a video game character, this is not star wars or comic book characters.

-----------

this statue has the potential to turn out very awesome, or it could turn be complete junk like isaac, because of the paint. It really depends on how the chinese factory does the paint as there is no other distractions to turn the focus, paint will make or break this piece more than any other statue...
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #23
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
Fantastic. This I will be getting. It is odd though that they decided to go with Halo 4 (which I am glad they are) when Master Chief is from Halo 1.
Good question. Probably leaving themselves room to expand the line with MC. I'm just glad we didn't get Halo CE Cortana, lol

Evolution of Cortana and Master Chief (sorry to screw up everybody's monitor!)

testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #24
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
there will not be another master chief from sideshow for many years to come if ever, if you like the character you better get the reg before it gets soldout. I think you are getting too technical over a video game character, this is not star wars or comic book characters.

-----------

this statue has the potential to turn out very awesome, or it could turn be complete junk like isaac, because of the paint. It really depends on how the chinese factory does the paint as there is no other distractions to turn the focus, paint will make or break this piece more than any other statue...

You never know though, you little ray of sunshine, you!
Old 11-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #25
JoesphJ
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hope they make a master chief from Halo 4. I love the design of that suit.
JoesphJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #26
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Nice. I like the fact they are branching off from comics a little bit more. I prefer mostly game statues anyway.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #27
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
You never know though, you little ray of sunshine, you!
Lol !

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post

-----------

Well given the fact that Star Wars and comics have been around for a long time. The popularity of Halo and Master Chief around the world is very impressive and can hold its own against other big name Franchises/Characters. I dare say Master Chief is as recognized as Darth Vader. As for Sideshow making another one..... well MONEY talks . If this one sells well there will more to follow without a doubt
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #28
siren3-4
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Did they take the preview back down ? . . don't see it on the front page anymore . . .
siren3-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #29
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren3-4 View Post
Did they take the preview back down ? . . don't see it on the front page anymore . . .
ha, yeah they did
Old 11-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #30
MrYac
Hercules

no interest in her, but glad to see the line is moving beyond just Chief. hope they don't focus too much on 4 though, i still want an Arbiter
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote