Statue Forum 

» Sponsors
XM Studios





Gentle Giant Ltd.


StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CS Moore Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #51
Shanesg
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Shanesg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 2,884
Anyone here from Canada ever buy direct from csmoore website? I have a decent Moore collection but I have never purchased from the site. How are they to deal with and what's shipping cost usually?
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #52
Macethy
Death is hereditary.
Adamantium Member
 
Macethy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Anyone here from Canada ever buy direct from csmoore website? I have a decent Moore collection but I have never purchased from the site. How are they to deal with and what's shipping cost usually?
I'd love to know the shipping price to South Africa too. Sadly I think it will be almost as much as the statue itself
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:45 AM   #53
Jayden
U talkin' to me?
 
Jayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 593
Gotta say I like the variant better than the anniversary version.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #54
Johnneeukca
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
 
Johnneeukca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 1,954
Having looked and looked and looked, I can say I will definitely be ordering this.
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #55
NorthernLadMSP
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 11,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
Gotta say I like the variant better than the anniversary version.
For the most part, I agree. I guess the only two things I like on the Anniversary edition would be more detail in the costume and the hair.

I think the variant, though, is sooo much more Dawn. The Anniversary edition didn't include her signature chains or roses, nor any nod to the Horned God and this one does. The Anniversary didn't include the key, halo or sword and this one includes the key.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #56
Frankierock
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Frankierock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dobbs Ferry
Posts: 7,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
For the most part, I agree. I guess the only two things I like on the Anniversary edition would be more detail in the costume and the hair.

I think the variant, though, is sooo much more Dawn. The Anniversary edition didn't include her signature chains or roses, nor any nod to the Horned God and this one does. The Anniversary didn't include the key, halo or sword and this one includes the key.
Well said.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #57
MinisterOfFire
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
 
MinisterOfFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnneeukca View Post
Having looked and looked and looked, I can say I will definitely be ordering this.
Ditto
MinisterOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:34 AM   #58
Dozza
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Dozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 314
Wow, that is awesome! MUCH better than the original in my opinion.
Dozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #59
Johnneeukca
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
 
Johnneeukca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 1,954
Ordered! Really couldn't resist anymore, especially considering her picture is on the left side of the forum homepage.
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:24 AM   #60
Macethy
Death is hereditary.
Adamantium Member
 
Macethy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 922
The more I see of this statue, the more I want it Sadly the shipping costs to my country are ludicrous at best...
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com