Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 04:31 PM   #1181
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Logic View Post
Mostly about size comparison. Also building a new house with a game room and display space. Custom lighting etc.
Maybe you can help me out and ask the question for me...They seem to be answering your questions and others with much diligence and ease.
Don't think it's personal mate (tbh I don't think I even posted a question for a while it was more Bryan commented on my photos).

You seem like you're competent with photoshop so why not grab the front on shot, stick it in PS, turn on the rulers and measure it that way? (you know the approx height as I think they told that already so it's just a case of taking a relative measurement).

Hope that helps.
Old 12-23-2014, 05:31 PM   #1182
Dark Logic
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
Don't think it's personal mate (tbh I don't think I even posted a question for a while it was more Bryan commented on my photos).

You seem like you're competent with photoshop so why not grab the front on shot, stick it in PS, turn on the rulers and measure it that way? (you know the approx height as I think they told that already so it's just a case of taking a relative measurement).

Hope that helps.
Thanks...and I appreciate the suggestion. You're a good mate. Unfortunately, info regarding dimensions is very limited on the pieces I mentioned. I shouldn't have to guess or figure it out. I trust that xm will eventually answer the question in this, "ask xm" section. Why wouldn't they? After all, im Just a customer trying to budget for multiple xm pieces. Its important that I know the exact dimensions from the source.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:23 PM   #1183
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

yeah no worries mate. Sure they'll get back at some point. Maybe just try firing off a message on facebook. best of luck!
Old 12-23-2014, 09:36 PM   #1184
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Mostly about size comparison. Also building a new house with a game room and display space. Custom lighting etc.
Maybe you can help me out and ask the question for me...They seem to be answering your questions and others with much diligence and ease.
They answer questions they have answer to... They haven't printed out the statues you are asking about. So they can't give you the exact dimension. Besides you don't need exact dimension unless you are building a case for a specific statue. For shelves, generally you just need ballpark anyways. If you collect XM stuff, so far the tallest ones are 31 inches. The deepest one is 23 inches. When I built my shelves, I just have 33 inches height row for tall statue, 28 inches height rows for short statue.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:05 PM   #1185
Dark Logic
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewan View Post
They answer questions they have answer to... They haven't printed out the statues you are asking about. So they can't give you the exact dimension. Besides you don't need exact dimension unless you are building a case for a specific statue. For shelves, generally you just need ballpark anyways. If you collect XM stuff, so far the tallest ones are 31 inches. The deepest one is 23 inches. When I built my shelves, I just have 33 inches height row for tall statue, 28 inches height rows for short statue.
I appreciate it my friend, but Id like to know specifics from xm. And Im certain they know what the dimensions will be considering their process. If they don't, they will say so. Again I appreciate your help but Ill wait for XM to chime in for accuracy sake.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #1186
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Guys...read the title of the thread...FAQs ONLY!

When will we see Thor painted?
Old 12-29-2014, 11:03 AM   #1187
khrisc
The X-Men

updates please on thor, ironman mk7 base, deadpool, xmen alliance..any will do!
Old 12-29-2014, 11:52 AM   #1188
SONICobra
Batman

have any of you guys over at XM talked to mark lately? haven't seen him around here for a while, I hope hes doing alright
Old 12-29-2014, 02:21 PM   #1189
Rainy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
have any of you guys over at XM talked to mark lately? haven't seen him around here for a while, I hope hes doing alright
I think he is in long vacation somewhere .
Old 12-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #1190
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Hi XM..What are the exact dimensions of Thor, Black Bolt And Cable? Also, how wide is each piece shoulder to shoulder. thanks
Sorry dude... just came back from a winter wonderland vacation in Korea. The statues you are referring to aren't produced yet in the physical print out - they are still in tweaking 3D stage and we usually measure them physically when we get the pieces together to form the first prototypes.

I'll be sure to post it as soon as I get the measurements for you. Till then... Live long and prosperous!
Closed Thread