Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 01-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #141
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Amazon has the regular edition scheduled to ship out on April 15th. While that can certainly change at any time, it's the closest thing to an official ship date available.

I dislike that both F4F and Gaming Heads offer little insight into their release schedules. Convenient if they need to delay, but maddening when trying to budget my preorders with them.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:53 PM   #142
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yea I hear you there. I am just glad that I flex paid this already or I would really be stressing about it right now. I had just about completely forgotten about it until today when a coworker was talking about the old Metroid Prime games to me and I suddenly recalled ordering this statue.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 01:15 PM   #143
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

How can you pay them off in flex? I always select that option but never get payment notifications and end up paying in full at the end.

With them I pre-order but sometimes have to cancel because they never give me warning when they are going to ship. Just like Vyse. I got my notice to pay but its kinda of a bad time now since I'm not ready to pay now.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:35 PM   #144
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
How can you pay them off in flex? I always select that option but never get payment notifications and end up paying in full at the end.

With them I pre-order but sometimes have to cancel because they never give me warning when they are going to ship. Just like Vyse. I got my notice to pay but its kinda of a bad time now since I'm not ready to pay now.
They just were charging me monthly since I pre-ordered it with flex till it was over. I didn't really do anything past placing the order.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:04 AM   #145
Sharkey

Welp, nevermind, apparently they haven't charged me at all, that was Tsume's flex pay that I was remembering and confusing for this. Was just checking my account with F4F and still shows me to be billed for the figure.

This is starting to look like it might end up being like you were saying Submissive, where I might end up having to cancel down the road.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:22 AM   #146
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
you can always ask them to postpone the payment(s). And not all items have the option of flex. Only the more expensive items like Zelda for instance do. And you have to choose this when you place an order. If you forget or if you need to change a full payment to a flex, you can always contact them. They've always helped us
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:45 PM   #147
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks. I'll see if I call them about Samus Light Suit flex payments or something.

That might have been what happened with Zelda. She was sold out before but now she's in stock again. If they make changes to her I would gladly pick her up.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:57 AM   #148
Sharkey

Quote:
Thanks. I'll see if I call them about Samus Light Suit flex payments or something.

That might have been what happened with Zelda. She was sold out before but now she's in stock again. If they make changes to her I would gladly pick her up.
What changes to her would you be liking to see?
Old 01-12-2015, 08:37 PM   #149
Submissive421

The color of her outfit. The dark purple needs to be lightened up, the color of her dress itself needs to be a cream color not pink and her face is kinda awkward. Along with her skin tone. There was a photoshopped image made several months ago by another collector that fixed the issues. If those were made F4F would have nailed her out of the park.

I just can't bring myself to pre-order her. F4F has listened to the fanbase before with the sand on Modern Sonic. Its yellow in the promo shots on the website but the final statue's sand is tan. Maybe they'll listen again
Old 01-12-2015, 09:39 PM   #150
Sharkey

Quote:
The color of her outfit. The dark purple needs to be lightened up, the color of her dress itself needs to be a cream color not pink and her face is kinda awkward. Along with her skin tone. There was a photoshopped image made several months ago by another collector that fixed the issues. If those were made F4F would have nailed her out of the park.

I just can't bring myself to pre-order her. F4F has listened to the fanbase before with the sand on Modern Sonic. Its yellow in the promo shots on the website but the final statue's sand is tan. Maybe they'll listen again
Ah :P woops. I misread you the first time. I thought you were talking about changes to the Light Suit Samus. I was so confused when you were talking about purple and then I got to 'dress' and I was just .