Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 09:39 PM   #1201
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
unbelievable, jade and mileena were both delivered to some other address in my city today according to the tracking but I did not get them

I just emailed PCS customer service Yet again and told them they are either reshipping jade and mileena to my CORRECT ADDRESS or giving me a full refund of statue and shipping costs, after waiting 2 years for the statues and then have this kind of thing happen is just ludicrous, I need to get out of statue collecting for good, its far too stressful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakull View Post
damn it, got the same issue with my Milleena
Your orders are not transfer orders right ?
Old 10-08-2015, 02:25 AM   #1202
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
No My item is shipped to France but they can't delivered it, maybe not PCS fault

Quote:
Your item could not be delivered on October 7, 2015 at 12:00 am in FRANCE due to an incorrect address. The addressee's address is being verified.
Because of NYCC, I will not get it before long time ...
Old 10-08-2015, 02:45 AM   #1203
addic
The X-Men

So they already shipped your Mileena? Wow! I am from Europe, too, and they didn't ship my Jade and they don't respond to my emails.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:23 PM   #1204
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
no I ordered directly through PCS when the preorders went up, no transfer

I still havent heard back from their "customer service" department, complete joke
Old 10-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #1205
JohnnyWuFei
Doh!

At best, we'll probably get a response after New York Commercial Con.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:05 AM   #1206
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
So they already shipped your Mileena? Wow! I am from Europe, too, and they didn't ship my Jade and they don't respond to my emails.
They didn't reply to my emails too, but I received my tracking

I sent others emails they don't reply
Old 10-09-2015, 02:15 AM   #1207
qz33
Baron Zemo

Are you guys getting robo confirmations as soon as you send the emails? If you do not get a auto confirmation they are NOT getting into their system and will NOT be given attention.

Just one more thing about the emails, if you are replying to an email one they may have reason to believe is addressed and completed their system will keep them from replying as it tracks them by number at the bottom. If anything comes in with a solved ticket number (my own description here, kinda like an I.T. ticket) it is ignored because that ticket is "closed".

I would put new messages in old emails but never would get a confirmation. Then I started a totally new email with the same message and I got a confirmation and a response later that same day.

Just trying to help not add to any aggravation.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:04 PM   #1208
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

I decided to take matters into my own hands since PCS customer service is absolutley useless and obviously cant be bothered to reply to my emails. Really re-considering ordering Kintaro based on this awful experience and no help whatsoever from PCS "customer service" if they cant be bothered to help a client that they screwed over because of THEIR MISTAKE why should I give them more of my hard earned money?

anyway, I looked up the address that PCS put on my shipping label, and it was the address of a local school, so i've been calling them and it turns out they did get the packages, so I just went over there and picked up jade and mileena, but I definitely got really lucky. Im really upset with PCS for putting me in this situation and not giving a crap about how badly they screwed me over, they need to improve on their customer service because right now its a complete joke and they should be ashamed

I know its harsh to say that but how is it fair that I have to go out of my way to call random people to try and find out where my packages were shippped and drive all the way there to pick them up because PCS screwed up my address and arent doing a damn thing to reply to my emails to help?
Old 10-09-2015, 03:26 PM   #1209
Emperor
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I decided to take matters into my own hands since PCS customer service is absolutley useless and obviously cant be bothered to reply to my emails. Really re-considering ordering Kintaro based on this awful experience and no help whatsoever from PCS "customer service" if they cant be bothered to help a client that they screwed over because of THEIR MISTAKE why should I give them more of my hard earned money?

anyway, I looked up the address that PCS put on my shipping label, and it was the address of a local school, so i've been calling them and it turns out they did get the packages, so I just went over there and picked up jade and mileena, but I definitely got really lucky. Im really upset with PCS for putting me in this situation and not giving a crap about how badly they screwed me over, they need to improve on their customer service because right now its a complete joke and they should be ashamed

I know its harsh to say that but how is it fair that I have to go out of my way to call random people to try and find out where my packages were shippped and drive all the way there to pick them up because PCS screwed up my address and arent doing a damn thing to reply to my emails to help?
That's insane man. You're definitely in the right here and I don't think it's harsh at all. These collectibles aren't cheap items and as much as I love Jerry and his products, the customer service needs a major overhaul. I still think it was ridiculous that we were told these items would be in stock and shipping the first week of September and we heard nothing for about a month. At least give an update in your weekly newsletter and let your customers know where their money is. The complete lack of communication definitely needs to be fixed.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:37 PM   #1210
Agoniste111
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I'd like to know one thing , when Robocop was up for PO I paid for the 100$ deposit and decided to pay once it ships.

I'm just not sure if I need to have paid by Nov like it states in the e-mails with the payments schedule or if this due date only applies to those that decided to get a payment plan.

If Robocop ships in Jan, do I have to wait for an invoice from PCS???

that's my first time ordering from them, and after 3-4 weeks I still haven't received any reply to my two 4 emails
Closed Thread