Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-28-2016, 10:55 PM   #71
azurepred
Green Lantern Corps

well the legs are posed exactly the same, which makes no sense.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:16 PM   #72
theokan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This P1 seems like a bookend display to the P2 just released, similar pose mirroring off each other.

As for scale, seems like the same size as the current P2, which is actually slightly larger then what a true 1:4 Pred would be. It all started when SWS made the definitive P1 maquette, which was more meant as a standalone piece, and was larger then 1:4. Everything else that follows seem to be based on that same size, which is probably around 1:3.5 scale.

---
theokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:25 AM   #73
Falkor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
nobody said anything about that pos line.
Well, it is in the title of the thread. Also, it was their fastest selling LSF to date and the description on SS's site is that LSF covers all 1/3 and 1/2 scale pieces. So, unless it's another maquette (and it looks to be larger than 1/4 scale which was the P2 maquette), it's most likely a LSF. =)
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:16 AM   #74
azurepred
Green Lantern Corps

if you started collecting in June 15, you should know they stopped making that statue so fast cause the QC was horrible, as well as the packaging. I've had many LSF's, and long story short, I sold them all. Like many others, I hate that line, and I don't think this is larger than 1/4 at all. If you have a 1/4 Pred, just wrap your hand around the head and you can see it's the same size as the 1/4 versions. I'd bet anything on it.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:24 AM   #75
67L88Stingray
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
if you started collecting in June 15, you should know they stopped making that statue so fast cause the QC was horrible, as well as the packaging. I've had many LSF's, and long story short, I sold them all. Like many others, I hate that line, and I don't think this is larger than 1/4 at all. If you have a 1/4 Pred, just wrap your hand around the head and you can see it's the same size as the 1/4 versions. I'd bet anything on it.
It is larger than my SWS Maquette and that is a little oversize for 1/4. Wolf is a smaller/slimmer pred so that throws it off too. He is closer to 1/3.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:04 AM   #76
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Looks 1/4 scale imo. At least I hope it is. I can't afford a lsf piece. Hopefully it's released before I die.
Even if it's 1/4 it's not inconceivable that they release it under the LSF banner anyway which they have done before.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:17 AM   #77
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

I don't expect it to be a Lsf Bullseye... it would be different if they'd release it with an intricate or elaborated base (Wolf) and a more challenging pose (Wolf) but base & pose seam simple enough,similar to the P2 maquette....don't want to pay more than $1200/$1300.
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:11 PM   #78
Comicbookguy
Hercules

If this is LSf 2k price then pass.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 04:40 PM   #79
ambasah
Red Skull

if it is an LSF, expect to pay more than $2k - that was last year : )
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:13 PM   #80
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by theokan View Post
This P1 seems like a bookend display to the P2 just released, similar pose mirroring off each other.

As for scale, seems like the same size as the current P2, which is actually slightly larger then what a true 1:4 Pred would be. It all started when SWS made the definitive P1 maquette, which was more meant as a standalone piece, and was larger then 1:4. Everything else that follows seem to be based on that same size, which is probably around 1:3.5 scale.

---
This I agree, another reason why lsf wolf sets himself apart with his action pose, wide massive opened fangs, tons of accessories, and the dead bleeding alien base. We may never get another like wolf lsf from ss. That thing is the best statue ever made imo.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote