MrYac
Hercules

like Link
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:16 PM   #193
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Jerry,

I'm going to keep this brief. In case you have forgotten this is a forum. This is a forum where people discuss about statues. This is a forum where people can comment or post opinion about a statue. I am simply doing just that. Everyone here has the right to state their opinion.

Since the collectors and flippers are investing hundreds or thousands of dollars into PCS products they should have the right to state their opinion or criticism about a statue. If for whatever reason you can't accept that then you really shouldn't be here. You should re-evaluate spending your time here.

There will always be positive and negative opinion about statues regardless where it coming from. I simply felt that not all statues PCS released gotten 110% effort on them. Obviously I can't prove that because I don't work at PCS but that's my thought based on my observation of the products lately. I can go into details but I'm not going to because you will simply get worked up and I don't want to upset or offend your bandwagon of soldiers and the forum mods here so I will end it here.

I'm assuming you think I am personally against PCS but in all honestly I am not. Like any other real collectors I care about the statue quality and I want to see my money I worked so hard for get well spent. I have posted my opinion and criticism in Sideshow, Koto, and many other threads.

I know you mention in the Chun Li thread that you wish that I would go away and unfortunately it's not that simple for me. I love fighting games. I love video games products. I love games such as MK, SF, Tekken, and many others. As of right now only PCS stands out in delivering MK and SF statues. Believe me if there others then I would check them out but there isn't. Since PCS got the license that is why I'm here. If PCS release a statue that I have no interest in (like He-Man) then I would not bother to go in the thread and I would keep my thoughts to myself. I comment here because I care about MK, SF and others. I'm not going to cancel my orders because I really want to collect the statues. As long PCS have MK/SF line I'm going to keep checking them out because I care. You can continue to disagree and call me names all you want if that make you feel better. I'm not violating the rules here. I have the right to put in my thoughts even know I am most likely wasting my time doing so. If you can't accept that then please put me on ignore or at least step away from the forum.

I'm done for the evening. Game of Thrones is on tonight. good night.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:23 PM   #194
strife87
Spider-Ham

It's not that you critique or offer opinions drahmin, it's the way the posts come across. There's a better way to word things than how yours come across sometimes.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:37 PM   #195
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahmin View Post
Jerry,

I'm going to keep this brief. In case you have forgotten this is a forum. This is a forum where people discuss about statues. This is a forum where people can comment or post opinion about a statue. I am simply doing just that. Everyone here has the right to state their opinion.

Since the collectors and flippers are investing hundreds or thousands of dollars into PCS products they should have the right to state their opinion or criticism about a statue. If for whatever reason you can't accept that then you really shouldn't be here. You should re-evaluate spending your time here.

There will always be positive and negative opinion about statues regardless where it coming from. I simply felt that not all statues PCS released gotten 110% effort on them. Obviously I can't prove that because I don't work at PCS but that's my thought based on my observation of the products lately. I can go into details but I'm not going to because you will simply get worked up and I don't want to upset or offend your bandwagon of soldiers and the forum mods here so I will end it here.

I'm assuming you think I am personally against PCS but in all honestly I am not. Like any other real collectors I care about the statue quality and I want to see my money I worked so hard for get well spent. I have posted my opinion and criticism in Sideshow, Koto, and many other threads.

I know you mention in the Chun Li thread that you wish that I would go away and unfortunately it's not that simple for me. I love fighting games. I love video games products. I love games such as MK, SF, Tekken, and many others. As of right now only PCS stands out in delivering MK and SF statues. Believe me if there others then I would check them out but there isn't. Since PCS got the license that is why I'm here. If PCS release a statue that I have no interest in (like He-Man) then I would not bother to go in the thread and I would keep my thoughts to myself. I comment here because I care about MK, SF and others. I'm not going to cancel my orders because I really want to collect the statues. As long PCS have MK/SF line I'm going to keep checking them out because I care. You can continue to disagree and call me names all you want if that make you feel better. I'm not violating the rules here. I have the right to put in my thoughts even know I am most likely wasting my time doing so. If you can't accept that then please put me on ignore or at least step away from the forum.

I'm done for the evening. Game of Thrones is on tonight. good night.
Plenty of criticisms thrown at me on these forums every day. People are certainly entitled to their opinions and I take the negative ones in stride when they are focused on the product.

Stating as fact, that we put more effort into some items than others is not having an opinion on a product, its conjecture as to our ethics and the hard work everyone puts into every piece..

Ill post your statement again...

"It clearly shows that extra effort was put into this piece unlike several recent released pieces"

Im honestly starting to think you dont realize how toxic you are.

Last edited by OuttaSight; 06-12-2016 at 08:42 PM.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:03 PM   #196
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Every thread I open,drahmin has something to say usually negative... Buzz kill

I just like when he bashes flippers
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:22 PM   #197
FROBAY
Phoenix

Rude and tacky posts will get you nowhere. Constructive criticism With a little respect to the artists that worked hard is appreciated. Telling someone they didn't put their best into a statue is unconstructive.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:53 PM   #198
novaraven
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Geeeez man.. what is up with all the negativity?

Me, I'm a simple guy, and for me, it's as simple as this:

Jerry and his team put out their effort and energy into making these pieces for us, and without them, we would have NOTHING because i know for DAMN sure that I can't make these pieces myself...

I say SO WHAT if some individual thinks that a piece isn't to their liking. I'll then say to that individual, "So you think this piece is crap.. ok gotcha... can YOU do better?"

Lastly, we all have to keep in mind that Jerry puts out his time, effort, and energy to crafting pieces of art for OUR benefit. So let's let him do what he loves, and thank him in the process. We're literally pissing in his corn flakes right now, and who the heck wants to eat pissed-on corn flakes? It'll just bring a guy down..

Keep on keepin' on Jerry!
novaraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:08 PM   #199
Indridcold99
The Avengers

Hey Kid !

Want some candy ?
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:16 PM   #200
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Rude and tacky posts will get you nowhere. Constructive criticism With a little respect to the artists that worked hard is appreciated. Telling someone they didn't put their best into a statue is unconstructive.
Ditto!
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote