Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-01-2016, 03:38 PM   #3521
SDguy

Can white Emma ArtFX be purchased at your booth at SDCC without any PO? Thanks...
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:17 PM   #3522
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

White Emma should be available at Diamonds booth, not at Kotos booth, and you shouldn't have to PO her.

I've gotten the Metallic Spider Woman Bishoujo that way and I think she was the Diamond exclusive that year.
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:36 PM   #3523
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Can white Emma ArtFX be purchased at your booth at SDCC without any PO? Thanks...

BBTS sold out. But EE still has her available. Its expected to sell out fast ES (2000).$59.99

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...7#.V3bTjJMrJYc

Its not listed as an exclusive for Koto site. Diamond two other SDCC exclusive are available there also.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 05:44 PM   #3524
aero1
Frackin!

I have mine on preorder in bbts, and since is my first purchase there i have the money ready for them to charge i tough at the end of this month when comic con ends.

But that es site said that they will have her available at september, i will Take that long for the suppliers get the figures? ??
aero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:18 PM   #3525
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero1 View Post
I have mine on preorder in bbts, and since is my first purchase there i have the money ready for them to charge i tough at the end of this month when comic con ends.

But that es site said that they will have her available at september, i will Take that long for the suppliers get the figures? ??
Hi Aero

Keep your pre-order with BBTS. There a great place to collect. I have my pre-order with them also.They won't bill you until the item is in stock.

EE was just an option for like SDguy who still want to get a White Variant Emma. EE is good but there Estimate arrival is sometimes listed way off. They should normally have in stock not long after the SDCC. Hope that help clear things up a little.

BBTS gets Koto products pretty fast for US retailer. They got Sniper Wolf in inventory.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:46 PM   #3526
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
White Emma should be available at Diamonds booth, not at Kotos booth, and you shouldn't have to PO her.

I've gotten the Metallic Spider Woman Bishoujo that way and I think she was the Diamond exclusive that year.
Thanks for the info
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:19 AM   #3527
khrisc
The X-Men

Hey Gonk, why cant i use my credit card? it says address do not match..weird because I can use it elsewhere and im sure it is the correct address..any help would be appreciated..thanks!
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:10 AM   #3528
moviemonster
Justice League

With the Fine Art Thanos coming out the same month as X-Mas, is there any way to say if it will be early Dec or late(as in after the 25th) Dec?
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:39 AM   #3529
CyberAthlete
Doh!

Hi Gonk
This may have been asked before but any chance of re-releasing some of the sold out star wars ArtFX+ and ArtFX statues? Or Marve or DC? Thx.
It's just that I got back into the hobby of statues and my collection won't ever be complete unless some of the previous models came back. At their current eBay prices they are just too much to stomach thx in advance for your time
CyberAthlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:50 AM   #3530
mickey
The Avengers

Started watching Yu Yu Hakusho.
This character's quite the comic relief.
Is there a chance of him getting re-issued? Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Yuyu.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	96798  
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote