Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-27-2017, 10:15 PM   #481
Comicbookguy
Hercules

How much is this prime?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:37 PM   #482
Statueenvy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
How much is this prime?
SGD 2199
Statueenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:24 PM   #483
GavilanOrd
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

At today's exchange rate that's $1,573 USD. If I could get it for close to that I would probably spring for it.

Unfortunately, the same complaint we've been laying out there forever comes into play here and that's the shipping and markup from suppliers (both business and private) to get it to the U.S.

Ahh, first world problems . . .
GavilanOrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 11:48 PM   #484
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'm getting this..kind of wish I didn't preorder Prime 1 Optimus and Megatron. Could had used the funds for this.

I'm glad I'm dealing this in SGD and not UsD. Freaking CAD sucks.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #485
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I'm getting this..kind of wish I didn't preorder Prime 1 Optimus and Megatron. Could had used the funds for this.

I'm glad I'm dealing this in SGD and not UsD. Freaking CAD sucks.
You can't cancel PO? Or did you do flex pay?

I don't want to try and sell anyone on XM TF line, but it's the other characters coming that will really make this line special.

I think Hery (XM AD) has done such an amazing job with not just keeping the G1 TF feel, but also keeping the high details on the other characters and so far keeping everything cohesive and uniform. I'm even more excited for Starscream and Bumblebee w/ Spike because those are two characters that haven't been done really in 1/4 and with the level of details XM has.

I just wonder who XM is going to put up for PO after Optimus? Do you alternate between Autobot and Decepticon? I mean it doesn't really matter who comes next for myself, but I am anxious to see.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:36 PM   #486
KELPIE
New Republic

Yeah I'm really excited to see what else this line has to offer.

The way companies treat the Transformers license, my collection is fast becoming an Optimus Prime collection instead of a Transformers collection

And I've said it before, Optimus Prime is my least favourite Transformer.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:05 PM   #487
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I love Starscream and Soundwave..I had them in toys when i was a child. In fact my brother was Starscream and i was Soundwave..

I think i will fall into this line. This is so much detailed, it's almost perfect.

You think all those TF will be more than 2k ? Not that it isn't justify but it will be the most expensive line of XM Studios.
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:31 PM   #488
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post

I don't want to try and sell anyone on XM TF line, but it's the other characters coming that will really make this line special.

I think Hery (XM AD) has done such an amazing job with not just keeping the G1 TF feel, but also keeping the high details on the other characters and so far keeping everything cohesive and uniform. I'm even more excited for Starscream and Bumblebee w/ Spike because those are two characters that haven't been done really in 1/4 and with the level of details XM has.

I just wonder who XM is going to put up for PO after Optimus? Do you alternate between Autobot and Decepticon? I mean it doesn't really matter who comes next for myself, but I am anxious to see.
I have Megatron on Flex (this month is last payment) and I used $270 points on Optimus. I would lose all that if I cancelled.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:40 PM   #489
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I have Megatron on Flex (this month is last payment) and I used $270 points on Optimus. I would lose all that if I cancelled.
Yeah, plus your NRD.

But I'd keep the Prime 1 version. The more I see of the XM, the happier I am with my Prime 1 order.
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:16 AM   #490
MuppetMad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post

It will be whoever got approved first mate. It could be any of them. But I think I am all in for this entire line now. Just to think of the display alone, makes me tingly all over.
MuppetMad is offline   Reply With Quote