Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-10-2017, 06:18 PM   #2551
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch07137 View Post
My money is on cammy after sagat
Gotta space the chicks out.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #2552
bangooface
Blue Falcon

Please show us other 2!!!
bangooface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:22 PM   #2553
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch07137 View Post
My money is on cammy after sagat
In a way I hope so, money wise I should be ready by the time Cammy is done, but damn this chun li is gonna low kick my wallet freaking hard which is my own fault for being greedy on this one like I said normally I can always choose but I just cant on this one, and I fear the same thing will happen with Cammy so Like i said i better keep the 1/3 female only
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:25 PM   #2554
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
The fighting game community has no bearing on my statue choices. It's purely driven by SF2 nostalgia.
That's a serious reply man. I'm just kidding around.

But the point was Guile has his former glory restored after some down years/games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Whaha

But for reals, I hope the 1/3 line will have alot of characters, and sure mainstream first but I hope the less populair will get a shot as well
That will depend just how popular this line remains. The next few years will likely take care of Jerry's short list. Then we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
I've pretty much stated that I'm done with 1/3 after Chun...... But,

If 1/3 Guile is a print out of SFV Guile I'd have no choice. I'd buy it without question.
Done? So Akuma, Battle Ryu and Chun?

I'm very interested in how this line progresses and who continues to collect, and which characters they'll collect. I'm only in for about a half dozen characters myself.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:26 PM   #2555
100 Hand Slap
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hey Jerry I guess you have sat her next to one of your 1/3 Akumas which you have in the office.

How did you feel they looked side by side I would love to see a pic of the two 1/3's together!
100 Hand Slap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:32 PM   #2556
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Agree 100%!

The factory is the X-Factor now!

Production level execution has NEVER been more important!

This cannot be a 1/4 Chun Li hideous face issue!
Yeah no kidding! I remember that debacle, as I was hoping to get her face fixed, but that never happened, so I sold her for cheap.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:32 PM   #2557
100 Hand Slap
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni_Akuma_1982 View Post
I can't stop looking at her ... I have a problem, I know I know.
Have you seen all variants from head to toe or are you also being teased in stages like the rest of us poor collectors here

If you have seen them all which one are you leaning towards as a favourite?
100 Hand Slap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:08 PM   #2558
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
I think some people are really out-of-date with this current fitness/bodybuilding scene. Everyone wants to be fit and ripped and so on. If you have Instagram, just look how much there are these "fit girls" who wants to be really buffed and ripped. I think its really old way to think that muscular girls are "tranny" or "if you like muscular girls, you are gay".

There are really beautiful girls with huge muscles, not everyone is "tranny looking steroid monster".

To prove my point, few pictures:

These are bad examples as Chun isn't supposed to be a roided out body builder. Her legs are mega muscular to emphasize her prowess as a super powered kicker. That's her trademark. Of course she should have muscle toned arms, just IMO a tad less bulk would really bring out some femininity and sexiness while still showing strength and fitness.

BTW - the legs look amazing! They really pulled off making them muscular without making them look stocky
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #2559
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
nope, not rude at all to post a picture of a tranny and compare that to the statue a bunch of people have been working every day to finish for a year. Couldnt even post a pic of an ugly female bodybuilder, he had to cross the gender line for shock/humor value.

If you dont see that as rude then that doesnt say much for you.
Oh please LOL
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:17 PM   #2560
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
These are bad examples as Chun isn't supposed to be a roided out body builder. Her legs are mega muscular to emphasize her prowess as a super powered kicker. That's her trademark. Of course she should have muscle toned arms, just IMO a tad less bulk would really bring out some femininity and sexiness while still showing strength and fitness.

BTW - the legs look amazing! They really pulled off making them muscular without making them look stocky

I agree about the arms. If anything I was hoping her Alpha version would have been less muscular just to kinda show a younger/leaner body for her. It sounds/looks like her legs were made thinner for some reason, so why not reduce her arms as well to match imo?
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote