Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-21-2017, 02:15 AM   #51
SAB380
The X-Men

The13thWarlock commenting on the awful Achilles EX head:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
If the head really looks like the picture, that sort of sucks. One of the things to take a look at though... What was the piece? $400? And there was 100 of them? That's a $40k budget to get this thing developed, advertised, manufactured and package it. That's not a lot of money. I'm sure Arahom probably wanted a better looking head, but when the work hours start adding up, eventually you have to make a call... Is it good enough or do we scrap it. I guess he made the call that it was good enough.
What did She-ryn cost? $400? And there was way less than 100 in the end?
I'm sure Arahom probably wanted boobs, but when the work hours start adding up, eventually you have to make a call...
Is it good enough or do we scrap it. I guess he made the call that it was good enough.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 07:39 AM   #52
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
The13thWarlock commenting on the awful Achilles EX head:

What did She-ryn cost? $400? And there was way less than 100 in the end?
I'm sure Arahom probably wanted boobs, but when the work hours start adding up, eventually you have to make a call...
Is it good enough or do we scrap it. I guess he made the call that it was good enough.
The difference is, which Sha-Ryn she was advertised and pictured topless. The Achilles head was never shown. In my case, the statue wasn't delivered as promised, in the Achilles piece, the head didn't meet the buyers expectations.

But I think what's important here is that you keep citing examples where Arahom failed to do something.

Yes, I was one of their biggest supporters. Even when my Arkhalla 3 came with a bunch of problems i still supported them. Even when my Barbarian came and the paint was way off the prototype, I still supported them and actually never said anything. Even waiting for months on end to get my QoV back, which yes was a favor from Arahom and not his obligation, but yet it still sat there and nothing was done, I still supported ARH. Then came the delays with Medusa and Sha-Ryn... still old Warlock holds the line.

Through all of these issues, I'm doing my part and making my payments and excersizeing patience, just like I preached to others. But now in addition to this, I'm getting lied to when I call on the phone and ask about things. I went from calling ARH once a week to check on my stuff and just BS to not calling at all unless I had to because I would constantly get lied to on the phone about my orders and repairs and shipping. If it wasn't a lie, then it was a run around.

The straw that broke the camels back was Sha-Ryn. I bought it because it was a topless statue... it came without that feature. Ok, I'm still supporting them. They say they are offering refunds. Ok, I'm dissapointed but still supporting them. Then they tell me it's store credit. That's when they lost me.

I'm not taking store credit to a store that's not making anything anymore and whose statues I've really been pretty unimpressed with recently. Anyway, everyone knows my story. I repeat it every few days and I will continue to repeat it until Arahom returns my money.

I accept all criticism and comments here, not just because everyone had a valad opinion, but be auseveveryone pushed the "Arahom Lies Again" thread to the top of the ARH board. Thank you for your support.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:08 AM   #53
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
The difference is, which Sha-Ryn she was advertised and pictured topless. The Achilles head was never shown. In my case, the statue wasn't delivered as promised, in the Achilles piece, the head didn't meet the buyers expectations.
That's really what you're going with?

Just to be clear, I've always stated you deserved to be offered a refund for the Sha-ryn situation.
Which is of course very different to how you responded to people in similar situations.
'The Achilles head was never shown' hahaha amazing.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:00 PM   #54
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:

I accept all criticism and comments here, not just because everyone had a valad opinion, but be auseveveryone pushed the "Arahom Lies Again" thread to the top of the ARH board. Thank you for your support.
I'm rooting for you 13thWarlock ! Best of luck in getting all the issues resolved. You were the biggest ARH supporter and a loyal customer. It didnt take much to make you a happy customer. ARH is in a financial hole. It's a headache dealing with customer support. There in a big hole and they need to slowly and wisely come out of it. There priorities are off. Good luck getting things resolved.. Yep your at the top of thread again..
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 07:38 PM   #55
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Warlock is kind of busy so he asked me to post for him. I said no problem I got this.

there. Took care of it for you buddy
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:37 PM   #56
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

So sad. Obviously some bad business decisions. I would hate to be in a situation where decisions on money have to be made for family, customers, employees, or creditors.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:04 PM   #57
The13thWarlock

It's even more sad when he's sitting on $525 of mine!
Old 05-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #58
Plutoniumrab
Frackin!

Is Arh Studios' site down? Officially bankrupt and closing down?
Plutoniumrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:43 AM   #59
Plutoniumrab
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutoniumrab View Post
Is Arh Studios' site down? Officially bankrupt and closing down?
It's back up again. My heart skipped a bit when the server couldn't find its destination.
Plutoniumrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #60
The13thWarlock

No word from ARH yesterday and I didn't really want to mess my day up with the old run around. Called today during customer service hours and left a new message... again.