Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-26-2017, 10:44 PM   #3671
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
If i take my pics with my phone straight up and down all my attachments are sideways like this. When i take the photos with the camera sideways they upload correctly, least with my phone anyway. However i hold the camera the photos always load at a 90 degree turn to how I take them if that makes sense. Works for me but I'm no electronics expert.
Ok I'll try next time. Thanks
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:01 PM   #3672
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Oh I'm sure I will be happy with him no doubt. Don't mind them perfecting him in qc I just don't like false shipping info. If he needs more time or an issue comes up just state that don't say it's going to ship. this is second week pcs has been saying it's going to ship.

Ng is my all time favorite game I've beaten it on master ninja if the game offered that option except for part 3 as I felt it was more cheap then a challenge. I await the new one and love ng statues just as well.

I don't know any dark souls and ng players but I would like to know if dark souls harder then ng on master ninja. Only thing I can think of that rivals it is devil may cry Dante must die mode.
I agree and never got into Dark souls but I loved Devil May Cry Dante Must Die Mode! I really wanted the Ninja Gaiden Statue and never got it but would love to have it. You heard news on a Next Gen Ninja Gaiden? Are they are making one?

If they do I hope they go back to the roots of the
Xbox Ninja Gaiden and Nina Gaiden 2.. Ninja Gaiden 3 was cool but I feel it changed too much from what made the first ones great.

Jerry have you ever thought of making a Ryu Hayabusa and a few of the ladies from Ninja Gaiden like Kasumi and Ayane, Rachel?...Which Ninja will win......

RYU or Scorpion?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0560.PNG
Views:	12
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	104735   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0561.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	104736   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0558.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	104737   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0562.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	963.4 KB
ID:	104738  
Old 05-26-2017, 11:29 PM   #3673
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
I agree and never got into Dark souls but I loved Devil May Cry Dante Must Die Mode! I really wanted the Ninja Gaiden Statue and never got it but would love to have it. You heard news on a Next Gen Ninja Gaiden? Are they are making one?

If they do I hope they go back to the roots of the
Xbox Ninja Gaiden and Nina Gaiden 2.. Ninja Gaiden 3 was cool but I feel it changed too much from what made the first ones great.

Jerry have you ever thought of making a Ryu Hayabusa and a few of the ladies from Ninja Gaiden like Kasumi and Ayane, Rachel?...Which Ninja will win......

RYU or Scorpion?

No confirmation but only a matter of time before team ninja does one for the next generation consoles.

The ng statues are pretty cheap check eBay or Facebook bst from time to time.

Ryu hayabusa would destroy scorpion there is no competition there. Statue wise scorpion 1/3 destroys ALL ninja gaiden statues.

I would love jerrys take on it but I don't think it will sell its a niche title and game most can't get past the first level of the original ng.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:08 AM   #3674
Royce12
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I wonder what the minimum es would need to be to make a profit on a piece like Ryu Hayabusa?
Royce12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:06 AM   #3675
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce12 View Post
I wonder what the minimum es would need to be to make a profit on a piece like Ryu Hayabusa?
I always thought there was a big Ninja Gaiden fan base, but it's my dream that PCS make RYU Hayabusa and the leading 3 ladies.

Maybe a poll can be made. I seen less popular characters be made so in my opinion I think he would sell well and the DOA/Ninja Gaiden Ladies are super sexy. Im sure peeps that don't even know about Ninja Gaiden would buy interpretations of them through PCS. Jerry would do the ladies justice!

They would be on Chun Li 1/3 level of epicness, but the ambience of the lady Ninja styles having a flexible Ninja stance. All tiny weapons real metal like shurikens and Ninja stars.

I think they would sell very well in my opinion and there are many Kasumi fans from Ninja Gaiden. In Asia they made her into a love doll.. lol. I almost bought it. Just playing, but seriously she would sell in 1/3 form in a heart beat!
Old 05-27-2017, 01:12 AM   #3676
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
No confirmation but only a matter of time before team ninja does one for the next generation consoles.

The ng statues are pretty cheap check eBay or Facebook bst from time to time.

Ryu hayabusa would destroy scorpion there is no competition there. Statue wise scorpion 1/3 destroys ALL ninja gaiden statues.

I would love jerrys take on it but I don't think it will sell its a niche title and game most can't get past the first level of the original ng.

the only thing I dont like about your post is saying it's a niche and won't sell makes me sad...lol

Let's encourage Jerry and maybe he will look into the popularity and make a Ninja Gaiden Run.... Wishful Thinking
Old 05-27-2017, 07:52 AM   #3677
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Pics! I struggled because of his size my tripod isn't big enough lol. But i'm happy with what i got

All i have done to him is removed his clothes, straightened it all up etc. No stuffing or anything, i really don't think it's needed. I would like to get those crease out of his mask so i might have another go at that.

DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:53 AM   #3678
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Old 05-27-2017, 08:16 AM   #3679
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Good pictures. The yellow on his vest really pops. A lot of photos are very misleading when it comes to representing the actual colors.
archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:19 AM   #3680
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post
Good pictures. The yellow on his vest really pops. A lot of photos are very misleading when it comes to representing the actual colors.
Yeah when i cracked him open i was most surprised by what a deep rich yellow it is, i tried to get that on the pics.