Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #321
Demona
Martian Manhunter

OMG I love Rotties! I love their big old block heads with the little tan eyebrows!

OOOOO he/she is so cute!!!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 06:48 PM   #322
Zorglub
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Yeah, I could definitely see dog tails doing some serious damage, lol. My sister actually just got a new Rottweiler puppy yesterday. I can't wait to go over and see it. Here are a couple pics.

Unfortunately, we designed our home to be very open with a lot of open space and the the room that holds most of my statues doesnt even have a door, it just has an large open archway so there is really no way for me to seal it off from my cats. And of course, there is a large oak tree right outside the main window in that room and since we feed the birds, chipmunks and squirrels, we have tons of them running and flying around all day long and that oak tree is one of thier favorite places so there are always at least a couple of cats at that window watching all the activity from the animals. Unfortunately, displaying statues out in the open is just not possible for me.
Cute dog !

I don't understand, do you mean that your statues are in their boxes or behind glasses ?
Zorglub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:31 PM   #323
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorglub View Post
Cute dog !

I don't understand, do you mean that your statues are in their boxes or behind glasses ?
Behind glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
OMG I love Rotties! I love their big old block heads with the little tan eyebrows!

OOOOO he/she is so cute!!!
Yeah, he/she is adorable. I don't remember her telling me the sex of the dog so I don't know if its female or male. Her last dog was a Rottweiler and he just wound up passing like 3-4 months back. She was absolutely devastated. One of the unfortunate aspects of Rottweiler's is they have a shorter life span than most dogs, usually around 8-10 years. And like Pitbulls, they get a bad wrap a lot of times due to poor training or training to be agressive, but anyone that has spent time with a properly trained Rottweiler that has been treated with love and respect can tell you they are a fantastic breed of dog and you have absolutely nothing to fear from them. Again, I can't wait to go over and play with him. There are very few things in life that live up to getting a new puppy or kitten. I could play with puppies and kittens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and never tire of it.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 12:48 PM   #324
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Behind glass.

Yeah, he/she is adorable. I don't remember her telling me the sex of the dog so I don't know if its female or male. Her last dog was a Rottweiler and he just wound up passing like 3-4 months back. She was absolutely devastated. One of the unfortunate aspects of Rottweiler's is they have a shorter life span than most dogs, usually around 8-10 years. And like Pitbulls, they get a bad wrap a lot of times due to poor training or training to be agressive, but anyone that has spent time with a properly trained Rottweiler that has been treated with love and respect can tell you they are a fantastic breed of dog and you have absolutely nothing to fear from them. Again, I can't wait to go over and play with him. There are very few things in life that live up to getting a new puppy or kitten. I could play with puppies and kittens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and never tire of it.
Make sure to train it not to destroy furniture. We are going to have to go furniture shopping this evening because my daughters blue healer puppy just literally tore the side off of our couch
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:08 AM   #325
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Last on sold for around 315.00. What a deal! It might be time to hunt one down soon.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:07 AM   #326
Rycher
Birdman

I had to bend the scythe for this piece a fair bit to get it to fit in the peg slot. Anybody else have a slight curvature to the scythe or should it be straight as an arrow all the way down?
Rycher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:13 PM   #327
doeboy
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rycher View Post
I had to bend the scythe for this piece a fair bit to get it to fit in the peg slot. Anybody else have a slight curvature to the scythe or should it be straight as an arrow all the way down?
Should be straight. One of the best female sculpture. Goes well with the other lady death.
doeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:33 AM   #328
Iacon13
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Love this LD. Congrats to those that have it. Wish I could get it but I am stretched with other pieces.
Iacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:35 PM   #329
Fremen
Birds of Prey

Picked this up with the 15% off code.
Great statue.

Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 06:52 AM   #330
SDguy

Congrats! I love this piece, it's just beautiful, and a nice unique pose.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote