Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-18-2017, 09:41 PM   #801
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Casca please next p1! Btw is the skull king griffin or not? Are both on the same side or against each other in the comics? I flipped through a manga in the book store today and I have no idea. I flipped through book #8 and #9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
your so amusing, imagine a statue forum without you I surely cant!
Nor can I. Nor would I want to.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:39 PM   #802
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Casca please next p1! Btw is the skull king griffin or not? Are both on the same side or against each other in the comics? I flipped through a manga in the book store today and I have no idea. I flipped through book #8 and #9.
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:57 PM   #803
dadoo69
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
The statue looking like the manga art would take away the realism imo... so you're contradicting yourself in your critique in what you want.
If you say so
Anyway, this is just my personnal taste, the likeness is out for me and even if all the rest are perfect the face is too important. So I will wait for Zodd after transformation

Here are the perfect Zodd sculpt (for me)
dadoo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:03 PM   #804
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
your so amusing, imagine a statue forum without you I surely cant!
Strange I'm being serious? I was at the book store flipping through trying to see who the skull king is. I've seen people mentioned him and p1 may do a statue on it. I'm sure many don't read the manga comics. I love the original anime and it's all I saw. The ending made me so mad until after a year I realized it's not over but a continuation of the series. I think griffin is the one with the circle helmet p1 is making right? So skull
King is another evil character? Correct? It would be interesting how griffin and skull king interact if they are different characters.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:04 PM   #805
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoo69 View Post
If you say so
Anyway, this is just my personnal taste, the likeness is out for me and even if all the rest are perfect the face is too important. So I will wait for Zodd after transformation

What scale is the zodd in that pic?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 07:51 AM   #806
SONICobra
Batman

i much prefer prime1's portrait
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:23 AM   #807
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
i much prefer prime1's portrait

too
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:28 AM   #808
Catman
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Strange I'm being serious? I was at the book store flipping through trying to see who the skull king is. I've seen people mentioned him and p1 may do a statue on it. I'm sure many don't read the manga comics. I love the original anime and it's all I saw. The ending made me so mad until after a year I realized it's not over but a continuation of the series. I think griffin is the one with the circle helmet p1 is making right? So skull
King is another evil character? Correct? It would be interesting how griffin and skull king interact if they are different characters.
Here is a ----ty character breakdown- spoiler warning-

Guts- Main protagonist, aka black swordsman- he was a member of a mercenary military org called the band of the hawk. He fell in love with a fellow mercenary named Casca. After a series of unfortunate events, he became the black swordsman, traveled around killing monsters and being gruff in an effort to find and kill Griffith. At one point he gets some fancy magical armor that amplifies your internal spirit ("od"). In Guts' case, his spirit transformed the armor into the shape of a really pissed off dog. The armor allows him to feel no pain but slowly kills him the more "berserk" he goes.

Griffith- The leader of the band of the hawk. He messed around with a kings daughter towards the end of the first arc, had his manly bits and tongue cut off, and basically decided to sacrifice his entire mercenary group to a demonic force called the God-Hand. Out of all that were sacrificed, only Guts and Casca survived, though they were each branded with special marks that bleed when evil ---- is around. As part of his sacrifice, he becomes one of the God-Hand and is called Femto. As Femto he's all purple and looks like a crazy hawk-demon-winged-smooth thing. He later comes back in human form to lead an army and take over the world.

Skull Knight- The guy who shows up to save Guts randomly to serve his own ends. Its hinted that he was a king hundreds of years ago, that wore armor similar to the kind Guts gets, but unlike Guts, his became Skeletal/Rose themed and cursed him. He opposes the God-Hand and all of the demons (apostles). Rides a skeleton horse, vomits magical faces onto his thorn covered sword to cut holes in reality, you know, normal Japanese stuff.

Zodd- An apostle (demon, hence the two forms), very bad-ass, really enjoys killing, serves Griffith/ Femto after he becomes part of the god hand.

TLDR I'm sure.
Catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #809
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoo69 View Post
If you say so

Well it's maybe "perfect" but it looks...strange, I don't like it at all!!
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:50 PM   #810
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman View Post
Here is a ----ty character breakdown- spoiler warning-

Guts- Main protagonist, aka black swordsman- he was a member of a mercenary military org called the band of the hawk. He fell in love with a fellow mercenary named Casca. After a series of unfortunate events, he became the black swordsman, traveled around killing monsters and being gruff in an effort to find and kill Griffith. At one point he gets some fancy magical armor that amplifies your internal spirit ("od"). In Guts' case, his spirit transformed the armor into the shape of a really pissed off dog. The armor allows him to feel no pain but slowly kills him the more "berserk" he goes.

Griffith- The leader of the band of the hawk. He messed around with a kings daughter towards the end of the first arc, had his manly bits and tongue cut off, and basically decided to sacrifice his entire mercenary group to a demonic force called the God-Hand. Out of all that were sacrificed, only Guts and Casca survived, though they were each branded with special marks that bleed when evil ---- is around. As part of his sacrifice, he becomes one of the God-Hand and is called Femto. As Femto he's all purple and looks like a crazy hawk-demon-winged-smooth thing. He later comes back in human form to lead an army and take over the world.

Skull Knight- The guy who shows up to save Guts randomly to serve his own ends. Its hinted that he was a king hundreds of years ago, that wore armor similar to the kind Guts gets, but unlike Guts, his became Skeletal/Rose themed and cursed him. He opposes the God-Hand and all of the demons (apostles). Rides a skeleton horse, vomits magical faces onto his thorn covered sword to cut holes in reality, you know, normal Japanese stuff.

Zodd- An apostle (demon, hence the two forms), very bad-ass, really enjoys killing, serves Griffith/ Femto after he becomes part of the god hand.

TLDR I'm sure.
Nice write-up. I really hope the wait for volume 39 isn't as long as the wait for volume 38 - I was really happy to see that the ship stuff was finally over.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote