Double post
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:35 AM   #632
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCleary View Post
That looks amazing! Fantastic work Erick!
Thanks man!!! And wow man glad to see you are back !!0
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 04:24 AM   #633
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Akuma will be up for pre-order September 8th at 7pm pacific standard time don't miss out on your opportunity get this.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:58 AM   #634
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Akuma will be up for pre-order September 8th at 7pm pacific standard time don't miss out on your opportunity get this.
Would it be possibile to activate the link for those who already preordered Ryu a whole day BEFORE the official 8/9 preorder?
This will help you better manage the traffic on the site for a smoother preorder and will not force international buyers in Europe to stay awake till 4 in the night, thanks to the longer time frame.
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:45 AM   #635
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Would it be possibile to activate the link for those who already preordered Ryu a whole day BEFORE the official 8/9 preorder?
This will help you better manage the traffic on the site for a smoother preorder and will not force international buyers in Europe to stay awake till 4 in the night, thanks to the longer time frame.
I said the same and I believe is fair.

I do not know if this of sending emails with lnks gonna work, as people has received their invoices way before than me for example
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:55 AM   #636
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

That girls face tho.....

Looks like they cutting down base that much

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	107467

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	107468

Anyone else see an Easter egg in this photo? Can't wait for both!!!!
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:17 AM   #637
SONICobra
Batman

very disappointed theyre lowering the base

so now every base here on out is going to be this thin disc because a few people complained about ryu not being the same height even though his pose limits his height regardless - again, very disappointing. i think offering a spacer for ryu would have been a much better solution *for the few that it actually bothered* rather than compromising the design and structural integrity of every single future release
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:32 AM   #638
Kaiju
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

[QUOTE=SONICobra;5498984]very disappointed theyre lowering the base

so now every base here on out is going to be this thin disc because a few people complained about ryu not being the same height even though his pose limits his height regardless - again, very disappointing. i think offering a spacer for ryu would have been a much better solution *for the few that it actually bothered* rather than compromising the design and structural integrity of every single future release[/QUOTE

Agree
Kaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:33 AM   #639
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
very disappointed theyre lowering the base

so now every base here on out is going to be this thin disc because a few people complained about ryu not being the same height even though his pose limits his height regardless - again, very disappointing. i think offering a spacer for ryu would have been a much better solution rather than compromising the design and structural integrity of every single future release
I also wanted base unchanged we can't get everything. I personally wanted kanji I got it if they didn't do it it wasn't a deal breaker for me.

Ive noticed a lot of collectors focus more on consistency and size vs the actual art everyone is different no right or wrong.

Some insane 1/6 out there but people will not budge on it because scale doesn't match their 1/4,1/3,1/2 whatever they collecting again no right and wrong everyone has different taste.

Base size has been issue among collectors but I hope no one complains with statue size especially with t hawk and Sagat because they are too big and not in scale. to make those guys small is just ridiculous.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:43 AM   #640
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
That's due to the fact that we improved on Ryu.
The base needs more Seth to acomódate the male pegs coming out of his feet soles. This was done as to secure the statue much better than Ryu and prevent leaning and tons of other QC issues.
You can always use a raiser for him. From now on all our bases will be Akuma's base height.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
People complained that Ryu was too short and requested for Akuma to be taller. So we obligued, Ken will be slightly taller than Ryu but we will make the adjustment gradual.

Also remover Ryu's legs are bending and Akuma's are not. Also Ryu is hunching over.
do people not remember this???? from the man himself - compromising the rest of the entire line is INSANE
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote