Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 10-05-2017, 01:20 PM   #121
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

That is one beautifully sculpted statue for Cammy.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:01 PM   #122
French Cancan
Deadman

Not available at Tsume?
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #123
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Not available at Tsume?
It should be, however the team just got back from a licensing trip to Japan, so I'm sure they're playing catch up right now with shipments and order processing. Juri took a few days to be up on their website as well.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #124
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

BBTS has this(at an inflated price) and SecretCompass, as well.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:27 PM   #125
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
BBTS has this(at an inflated price) and SecretCompass, as well.
The prices are too high. From what I hear from people who have seen these in person at SDCC is that they are smaller than typical 1/6 scale. They are females so they are naturally petit but i wish I saw that reflected in the price. I might have to cancel and pass on these since the price, with shipping can get me a 1/4 statue. It hurts me to say, but I'm going to have to wait for.a deal on these.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 05:02 PM   #126
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
The prices are too high. From what I hear from people who have seen these in person at SDCC is that they are smaller than typical 1/6 scale. They are females so they are naturally petit but i wish I saw that reflected in the price. I might have to cancel and pass on these since the price, with shipping can get me a 1/4 statue. It hurts me to say, but I'm going to have to wait for.a deal on these.
If Juri was purchased direct from them, they gave a sizeable discount for Cammy and will be doing the same thing for Chun-Li. I mean sizeable discount too. Ordered Juri and will be picking up Cammy soon too.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:53 AM   #127
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
I am guessing they look smaller because they are doing a dio with multiple characters. While having three 1/6 statues in dynamic poses, connected to one another, seems like a badass idea, I am sure it's not so much when thinking about overall display size. Most people who buy these will want all the pieces to display together. So I am assuming they think of that in the design process. Of course, this all just me speculating. lol
Old 10-07-2017, 07:22 AM   #128
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash421 View Post
It should be, however the team just got back from a licensing trip to Japan, so I'm sure they're playing catch up right now with shipments and order processing. Juri took a few days to be up on their website as well.

Thank you!
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:27 PM   #129
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. We are actually giving big discounts on Cammy and Chunli for those who ordered Juri directly from us. ALso, for new customers, there's a discount for buying both Cammy and Juri together. We understand that price is an issue as costs get more expensive, but we also want to make sure we make it affordable and a sensible purchase for you guys.
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:25 AM   #130
CoreySpellbound
Doh!

I am looking to pre order her but I am unsure what the total price plus shipping cost would be buying directly from Kinetiquettes vs. buying from another store such as BBTS.
CoreySpellbound is offline   Reply With Quote