Old 10-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #391
svoboda
Frackin!

Looks like that Emily R something model
svoboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:40 PM   #392
adee
Green Arrow

Saw her today and I'm definitely ordering her. She looked amazing. The water effects were fantastic and I really like the portrait. All in.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:41 AM   #393
iceprince_x
Deadman

Beyond $500 I am out. Shipping will be killer and the near 50% tax in my locality will be a deal breaker. I truly love this character and her comic until volume 3.
iceprince_x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:23 AM   #394
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Saw this at nycc today and it looks really good the water effects looked great and really make the piece.

The only things that looked a little off was the lips, really the whole face looked kind of strange. she kind of looks like one of those women that abused plastic surgery.
She shows signs of Botox, rather than all out plastic surgery

£499 and i'm in. £499+ and i can wait.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:04 AM   #395
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I have no doubt this statue will be around $600 regardless of what resin they use.
Agreed. IMO, it will at least be $550. I have never been so confident of a price prediction before as I am sure of that. The highly detailed base basically ensures it. The people that are saying they are out if its higher than $499 are definitely going to be disappointed. There is just no way this is coming in at $499 or less. The fact that Aspen's pricing is usually noticably higher than what many other companies charge for similar merchendise just makes me that much more sure of that prediction
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:07 AM   #396
French Cancan
Deadman

And now plastic surgery... such a shame. Maybe it is time for Supermod to banish Aspen from this forum.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:27 AM   #397
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

After watching every available video and staring at pictures for more than anyone should of this statue, I do think there's something a little off with the mouth area when viewed from certain angles. It seems to disappear when viewed from above. Not nearly a big enough issue for me to pass though. Price on the other hand may be a factor. I'm very interested in seeing if sideshow will test the waters again with Aspen.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:54 AM   #398
Ph0eNi-X
Doh!

I already answered to a guy who asked the price that will probably between $550 and $650 and Vince Hernandez has confirmed that is Sideshow said them about the range prices... so, don’t hope to see her at $499...
Ph0eNi-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:19 AM   #399
dechirico7
The Flash

Over $500 will probably force me to wait on her, and usually when I do that, I later decide against the piece. If the Fairytale Fantasy pieces wouldn't have been revealed, I am sure Aspen would have been a pre-order. But the Fairytale pieces take priority over everything. We will see if I can keep my cool, lol. I have never used flexpay, might have to do that with her if I give in.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:47 AM   #400
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Over $500 will probably force me to wait on her, and usually when I do that, I later decide against the piece. If the Fairytale Fantasy pieces wouldn't have been revealed, I am sure Aspen would have been a pre-order. But the Fairytale pieces take priority over everything. We will see if I can keep my cool, lol. I have never used flexpay, might have to do that with her if I give in.
Same thoughts here. Also with the lips bothering me Im worried that the inevitable drop in quality on the production piece will only accentuate it.

If she were 100% Turner would have been day 1.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote