Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 02-13-2017, 11:48 PM   #61
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
Running out of time! POs close in next 24 hours or so.
Thanks for letting me know, I didn't realize it was so close to the end. I got the exclusive version. Son, I am excite!
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:32 PM   #62
Weedo10
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
Wow! Starting off with a Soul Caliber II model is probably best. The general consensus seems to be that II was the best entry or at the very least the most memorable.

Oh please pleas please show me a the purple Astoroth some day.
Would love to see Astaroth!!
Weedo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:43 PM   #63
cubano
Frackin!

cannot wait for this to released
cubano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:47 PM   #64
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Got my Nightmare today. He looks awesome and I am very happy with him, but I think the colors on his paint are pretty different from the preorder shots we got. The base in particular looked a lot more eye catching than it. And while I am not a fan of light up in general, this has maybe the most pointless I have seen in a big statue. The eye lightup is very minor. I thought it might effect the base or sword as well, but it is just his eyes which you can't really even see at a lot of angles.

I do like the overall engineering and sculpt a lot though. He is large, but nicely balanced. No knee up pose or anything so the space he takes up is very honest. The base is not tall and his stance is nice and wide. He just looks great on display. Only thing bothering me is that the magnet for his arm seems either weak or very easily detachable. It seems like his entire arm is being held into the socket mostly by gravity, via Soul Edge being planted into the base somewhat. This makes for some clever engineering, but I am a little scared at the same time. I am also surprised only one leg has a peg. There is NO way he is falling over since he is so balanced though.

I'm very excited for Taki and whoever else they end up making. Overall I'm just very pleased in general. I feel like the wait for Nightmare wasn't too long and they are releasing preorders and info on this line at a nice steady pace. We aren't being rushed, and at the same time there isn't a drought. It helps that SCVI was announced so I am very happy overall with how SC is right now. VI is probably my most hyped up game of all time.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:53 PM   #65
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Also the packaging for this statue was amazing. F4F always does a great job there so I had high expectations, and they still blew it out the water. Despite how large and heavy this statue is, unboxing him and assembling him was such a breeze. He was so secure in the packaging too. You'll understand if you buy him. There is never any fear of transit damage when it comes to F4F.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:30 AM   #66
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Good to hear. Gives me hope that the line will be going strong until they get to someone I want.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:53 PM   #67
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Good stuff, some pics over on the Facebook group a lot of concern about the base but the pics weren't great so we'll see.

Still waiting for my Saitama to get shipped from F4F so i haven't even thought about Nightmare shipping yet lol.

Edit : Got charged today for Saitama, Nightmare and Sif!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:29 PM   #68
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I'll take another look when I get home but yeah the base's paint is disappointing
Old 01-09-2018, 03:36 PM   #69
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Heres a good pic of the base, interested to see how it compares as F4F use factory samples for their PO pics so it should essentially be the same.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:38 AM   #70
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I'll take another look when I get home but yeah the base's paint is disappointing
Hey Gyro any photos you can share, I'm on the fence with my preorder and need to decide before I pay.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote