Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-12-2018, 11:11 AM   #1411
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanxo82 View Post

I dont speak english ... but the are amazing !!! Both are so so big ... heman is ver ver big tham heman filmation statue !!!!! Im so happy !!! Thanks pcs !!! And now skeletor an panthor please !!!!

Looks great! Congratulations!

Does He-Man take much putting together - do you have to put the harness/axe on him? Thanks.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:20 AM   #1412
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Tried to tell you guys this one turned out awesome. We are getting blasted with emails of people that canceled and now want their orders back. I love this pair!

BTW, distributors get orders before we do as they pick up their orders directly from china and are closer then us.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:01 PM   #1413
qz33
Doctor Doom

Congratulations on the well packed and happy arrival!
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:32 PM   #1414
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

These look so awesome! so stoked for this
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:34 PM   #1415
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Tried to tell you guys this one turned out awesome. We are getting blasted with emails of people that canceled and now want their orders back. I love this pair!

BTW, distributors get orders before we do as they pick up their orders directly from china and are closer then us.
Looks fantastic - can’t wait for mine! Will be the pride of my collection.

Can you tell me if He-Man is all one piece? Thanks.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:09 PM   #1416
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:

thanks for the clarification Ant. You said they arrive in a few shipments at your factory. Can you tell when the last arrive? And how long does it take from arriving at your factory to ship it to the customer ?
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:50 PM   #1417
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:

That is really encouraging for a possible Skeletor panthor, hope you will give some good news soon red_ant.
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:17 PM   #1418
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Looks great, Seeing this in hand and with how big/long Battle Cat is surprised his pose didn't have his head raised and tilted to the right. That way you could see BC's whole face instead of a profile if its on a shelf or in a cabinet...

Just a thought for Skeletor/Panthor. Hopefully PCS can pull out a license for Skeletor/Panthor... But I think those licenses have been sold already. I will track someone down and Toy Fair in Feb!
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:25 PM   #1419
Juanxo82
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:

Rent i am so happy to hear it!!!! This two pieces are so so icredibles!!!!! Please please please please ... skeletor and panthor !!!!!
Juanxo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:06 PM   #1420
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Congrats pics look amazing ...Pumped for this
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote