Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-13-2018, 02:01 AM   #51
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanchedriver View Post
I don't understand why people preorder statues, which they will have to wait for for a long time anyway. Then, if the statue is delayed a few more months, they don't want it anymore and are requesting a refund. Why do they order it in the first place? How does a delay all of a sudden change your desire to own the piece to not wanting it anymore?
Speaking for myself my father was diagnosed with Dementia 18 months ago. His condition has rapidly worsened over the past few months and I need money to pay for professional care. I have to have sold the majority of my collection

Basically people’s circumstances change.

All I ask is PCS honour their 30 day refund agreement
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:02 AM   #52
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Speaking for myself my father was diagnosed with Dementia 18 months ago. His condition has rapidly worsened over the past few months and I need money to pay for professional care. I have to have sold the majority of my collection

Basically people’s circumstances change.

All I ask is PCS honour their 30 day refund agreement
Sorry to hear this all the best to you and your dad.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:32 AM   #53
avalanchedriver
Frackin!

Thanks everybody for your responses.
avalanchedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:47 AM   #54
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I read the MAY as will be refunded because earlier it states NRD will not be refunded. This is the only time it will be refunded.
Yea, I only got the option to be refunded as Store Credit for a delayed statue. Please don’t put a flat “full 30 day refund” on a site when there are clearly “restrictions apply” rules involved. Just be really upfront when it comes to refunds or policies and I don’t think people would complain as much as they do.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:02 AM   #55
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
Yea, I only got the option to be refunded as Store Credit for a delayed statue. Please don’t put a flat “full 30 day refund” on a site when there are clearly “restrictions apply” rules involved. Just be really upfront when it comes to refunds or policies and I don’t think people would complain as much as they do.
I guess I should not be surprised that they will not let the cash go. Feels like a hostage situation.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:25 AM   #56
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I guess I should not be surprised that they will not let the cash go. Feels like a hostage situation.
Hey man, sometimes events happen in life that are basically the mirror to your own life.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:52 AM   #57
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
Please explain this. When did you request the refund?
You had no cash option at all or you could have got cash but would lose the NRD?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:52 PM   #58
Redsaleen
Justice League

I requested yesterday what the balance was on a certain statue I still owed and got a response the same day.

So either the refund tickets get put into a certain folder or have one person doing them or nobody is doing them.
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:04 PM   #59
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsaleen View Post
I requested yesterday what the balance was on a certain statue I still owed and got a response the same day.

So either the refund tickets get put into a certain folder or have one person doing them or nobody is doing them.
Most likely being routed to a "different" Queue.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:18 PM   #60
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Please explain this. When did you request the refund?
You had no cash option at all or you could have got cash but would lose the NRD?
I requested a refund for a product (two weeks ago and got a reply immediately.)thinking that it would be a full refund within the 30 day limit. Insead, I got a reply that states that they would send out a shipping label promto( I expected to lose out on shipping here), but I was not eligable for an NRD refund. However, since my statue had been delayed for a while, they were willing to give me store credit for the NRD instead. I just wished that that information was given upfront. An NRD for me is suppose to be “a spot in line” that goes toward my balance when it is time to ship.
Please 1:3 Ryu.. hurry up!