Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-14-2018, 08:43 PM   #81
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Concept sketch is not Halloween 1 Myers.
Pic posted by dude in costume more accurate.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:57 AM   #82
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Concept sketch was a concept sketch. We are doing Halloween 1. For example, the pumpkin in the picture looks nothing like the pumpkin from Halloween 1, but the 3D version I shared on the FB group is spot on to Halloween 1. But, I'll reiterate. This is not the big bulky Myers from Rob Zombie. More to come.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #83
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Concept sketch was a concept sketch. We are doing Halloween 1. For example, the pumpkin in the picture looks nothing like the pumpkin from Halloween 1, but the 3D version I shared on the FB group is spot on to Halloween 1. But, I'll reiterate. This is not the big bulky Myers from Rob Zombie. More to come.
Hey red_ant, are you going to be doing other versions of Michael Myers, and if so, which other movies will they be from? Cheers!
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:43 PM   #84
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey red_ant, are you going to be doing other versions of Michael Myers, and if so, which other movies will they be from? Cheers!
Just the original. Like to stay classic.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:00 PM   #85
carty1983
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

i agree about the build, hes not big in the first movie, the sheet is a nice touch but no need for him to be holding it just throw in a poseable sheet in the box as an extra for people that want to display him under the sheet if they choose to change him up every now and again. i wont complain about the tombstone its a nice extra to have on the shelf i suppose, nick castle was a slender built guy, the greatest thing ever would be if you gave us 2 heads, part 1 castle head and part 2 warlock head so we can change up every now and agin but i that aint going to happen
carty1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:09 PM   #86
Hellz Manik
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carty1983 View Post
i agree about the build, hes not big in the first movie, the sheet is a nice touch but no need for him to be holding it just throw in a poseable sheet in the box as an extra for people that want to display him under the sheet if they choose to change him up every now and again. i wont complain about the tombstone its a nice extra to have on the shelf i suppose, nick castle was a slender built guy, the greatest thing ever would be if you gave us 2 heads, part 1 castle head and part 2 warlock head so we can change up every now and agin but i that aint going to happen
I like putting the sheet over him! That would be a great exclusive . Warlock head would work only if the coveralls were a difference color to match the movie. Amazing it was the same mask, just stretch widely (especially the nose section) since Dick had a round head. I’m gonna work on a life size Myers 2 this year
Hellz Manik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:01 AM   #87
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Great news Ant! Thanks for sharing!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:27 PM   #88
Kain's Blade
Doh!

Quote:
Just the original. Like to stay classic.
Any chance a 1/4 scale will be worked on and released eventually? As awesome as this could look, it just doesn't fit in with my collection.
Kain's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:06 PM   #89
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain's Blade View Post
Any chance a 1/4 scale will be worked on and released eventually? As awesome as this could look, it just doesn't fit in with my collection.
Not as of now as we only have the license for 1:3.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:17 PM   #90
rrjrstatueman
The X-Men

Myers is my all time favorite , I'm happy that this will not be the rob zombie one , thank god lol . I too prefer just a nice standing no sheet in hand and for me the knife hand also facing down relaxed maybe a tilting of the head look
rrjrstatueman is offline   Reply With Quote