Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 05-26-2018, 11:45 AM   #4031
qz33
Rescue

Gonk we always appreciate your time and helpfulness here.
Thank you for the effort.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 09:14 PM   #4032
moviemonster
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
I've been asking for weeks.

Looks like we'll be getting Dr. Strange. But no news beyond that.

Mr. Gonk, please tell us.
We always get full character reveal with the Adi Granov lines so I don’t see why this would be any different you know. I assume we’ll get the same pulsar characters e always see done which is kind of disappointing in a way. I really don’t feel a need for any more Captain America or Iron Man.something different would be awesome in my opinion.
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 02:15 AM   #4033
Tushar
Hellboy

As I said in the Avengers thread already, I'm hoping for a Titan fight diorama. Dr. Strange gives me further hope. Iron Spider would be awesome. I'm happy with an Iron Man Mark L in this context. Better if it comes unmasked. Ditto for Star-Lord.

I'm perfectly fine if we don't get Cap or Panther or Blonde Widow or Hulk. Their costumes sucked and they had glorified cameos. (Except maybe for BP, but he's gotten enough Koto going for him already.)

Thor is the only wild card.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 05:58 AM   #4034
md99
Fantastic Four

Hi Gonk,

what chances of Koto doing more pieces from the Street Fighter franchise? Or to be more specific, a Laura Bishoujo? She's made for that line!

md99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 01:51 PM   #4035
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
Hi Gonk,

Is there any chance we will see any Bishoujo sculpts/reveals before Comic Con? (Marvel, DC, GI Joe, MLP)??

Also any word on when we will see the SDCC exclusives?
The announcement for our SDCC exclusive will go live this month and pre-orders for non-attendees will open up shortly after.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:00 PM   #4036
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemonster View Post
Any info or news on the Infinity War ArtFX+ line other than Thanos? I think it would really help people to decide on if they want to get the ArtFX+ Thanos or not. I’d hate to find out that the rest of the line is comprised of characters I didn’t care about.
Unfortunately I am unable to provide a solid confirmation at this time regarding who will be added to this line. But we're hoping it will be around 3 more characters.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:09 PM   #4037
moviemonster
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
Unfortunately I am unable to provide a solid confirmation at this time regarding who will be added to this line. But we're hoping it will be around 3 more characters.
Thank you

Such an odd number for this series. How do you choose which characters to make? I feel like three more characters with Thanos will feel like an incomplete set. With so many characters in the movie I just can’t imagine which three would be the best choice. If it’s the Black Order at least it would be the set of villains but that would be four characters.
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #4038
Bea625
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemonster View Post
Thank you

Such an odd number for this series. How do you choose which characters to make? I feel like three more characters with Thanos will feel like an incomplete set. With so many characters in the movie I just can’t imagine which three would be the best choice. If it’s the Black Order at least it would be the set of villains but that would be four characters.

I think it's safe to say that if there are 3, they'll most likely be from the below list:

Iron Spider/Dr. Strange/Iron Man/Thor

I think they'll have to step up if they do an Iron Spider. Diamond Select has two very nice looking PVC and resin statues. Iron Studios also has a phenomenal looking polyresin statue.
Bea625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:02 PM   #4039
Bea625
Fantastic Four

Gonk...any chance of getting a re-issue of the Artfx+ Sandtrooper 2 pack like you recently did the Royal Guards? The Sandtroopers are still in very high demand and prices have sky-rocketed on the secondary market. I understand that you guys keep the collectible value in mind for the owner, but it would be a great seller even if a few things were tweaked.
Bea625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #4040
Daizengar
Doh!

Any chance of remaking ArtFx Supergirl 1/6 or making a new Supergirl statue in the 1/6 size ?
Daizengar is offline   Reply With Quote