Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-13-2018, 04:36 PM   #2791
BrandedSaiyan27
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I know I’m late to the party but here it is. EX Guts (EX portrait not displayed). This has been a long awaited statue for me and I almost didn’t get it! Once the EX went back up for order on Prime 1s site I jumped on it. This is my first piece by prime 1 and man am I impressed. I won’t go on and say what’s already been said, you guys already know what a great piece this is! I have some pics of him next to the ThreeZero Guts 1/6 Figure so you can see how massive this thing is. Pictures are phone quality with not the greatest lighting so I apologize in advance, hope you enjoy the pics!

P.S. I included a custom unpainted head for the ThreeZero figure for comparison.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1487.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	117186   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1488.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	117187   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1489.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	117188   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1492.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	117189   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1493.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	117190  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1494.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	117191   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1495.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	117192   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1499.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	117193   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1500.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	117194  
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #2792
MustardDragon
Fantastic Four

Ya ya ya! Very nice. I love that they are improving it all the way up to release. It's adding value...and excitement.
MustardDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:00 PM   #2793
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandedSaiyan27 View Post
I know I’m late to the party but here it is. EX Guts (EX portrait not displayed). This has been a long awaited statue for me and I almost didn’t get it! Once the EX went back up for order on Prime 1s site I jumped on it. This is my first piece by prime 1 and man am I impressed. I won’t go on and say what’s already been said, you guys already know what a great piece this is! I have some pics of him next to the ThreeZero Guts 1/6 Figure so you can see how massive this thing is. Pictures are phone quality with not the greatest lighting so I apologize in advance, hope you enjoy the pics!

P.S. I included a custom unpainted head for the ThreeZero figure for comparison.
Awesome stuff, Saiyan! Congrats!

TO THE FORUM!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustardDragon View Post
Ya ya ya! Very nice. I love that they are improving it all the way up to release. It's adding value...and excitement.
Big ol' honkin' ditto, brother.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #2794
BrandedSaiyan27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Awesome stuff, Saiyan! Congrats!

TO THE FORUM!!!

Big ol' honkin' ditto, brother.

Thanks Barbarian! I've been looking for a good forum to chat with people about these amazing statues by Prime 1! Sideshow freaks has a Berserk forum but it's not very active and I experienced the same over on SkullKnight.Net. This seems to be the most active forum I could find.

Regardless I'm so excited for this line! I have Puck, EX + Bonus Griffith and EX Zodd Human form on order as well as Berserker Armor Normal Edition ( I was too late on the EX). After receiving Guts I'm so pumped to have these guys all displayed! Can't say I'm too hyped on Isidro, especially for the price. I really wish we would have had the option to buy that bloody version of Guts! Don't know if I would have purchased that one or not but the option would have been nice.
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:44 AM   #2795
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Thanks Barbarian! I've been looking for a good forum to chat with people about these amazing statues by Prime 1! Sideshow freaks has a Berserk forum but it's not very active and I experienced the same over on SkullKnight.Net. This seems to be the most active forum I could find.

Regardless I'm so excited for this line! I have Puck, EX + Bonus Griffith and EX Zodd Human form on order as well as Berserker Armor Normal Edition ( I was too late on the EX). After receiving Guts I'm so pumped to have these guys all displayed! Can't say I'm too hyped on Isidro, especially for the price. I really wish we would have had the option to buy that bloody version of Guts! Don't know if I would have purchased that one or not but the option would have been nice.
I'm totally fine with my "normal" version of the BS, IMO the bloody version is a bit too much. The more bloody version would fit more for Berserker Armor IMO, maybe they announce one in the far future lol.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:01 AM   #2796
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:

Well sure. Options are always great. Nevertheless, I would have surely gotten the non-bloody EX version. There is already plenty of blood and guts without the added mess. I love the EX version. It's among the greatest statues I have ever seen or owned. Super psyched about the Prime EX Griffith!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 06:10 AM   #2797
Pompous
Frackin!

Quote:
More Pictures of Griffith as well as Bloody version Guts
Is this the version of Griffith that will be shipping? It’s much better than the prototype pictures they’ve been using to advertise it.
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:12 PM   #2798
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous View Post
Is this the version of Griffith that will be shipping? It’s much better than the prototype pictures they’ve been using to advertise it.
yes sir
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 03:58 AM   #2799
daemerz

someone posted on fb that zodd will start shipping this week. dunno how reliable he is though.
daemerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 04:31 AM   #2800
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemerz View Post
someone posted on fb that zodd will start shipping this week. dunno how reliable he is though.
i would say it's too early but maybe can be that some lucky asian costumer receive a copy in advance, already happened.

For most of us i will expect in october/november to ship
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote