Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-30-2018, 02:56 PM   #1041
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Seems as though Bud & Lou don’t have there own thread so I’ll just jump in here. Has anyone else had difficulty slotting the hyena with the dynamite in its mouth in to the base? Mine dosent seem to be pegged properly. Not so much as to return it, just curious as wether anyone else has run in to something similar?
Same issue with the laughing one for me. Not sure I even got it all the way down. It's probably just one of those things...differs from piece to piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
That is a great picture. Nice.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:30 AM   #1042
iguana
Blue Falcon

Was too late to get the EX, so if anyone is interested in selling it pls PM =), best.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:55 AM   #1043
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
Was too late to get the EX, so if anyone is interested in selling it pls PM =), best.
Collectors Row inc has the EX for $350 shipped. You can order it on their website. I bought my EX from them and received it with no problems.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:35 AM   #1044
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Same issue with the laughing one for me. Not sure I even got it all the way down. It's probably just one of those things...differs from piece to piece.
Yeah, I forgot I was going to revisit that after seeing a pic here where it looked like it was all the way down. The one with the dynamite in it's mouth went in fine. The other one didn't even come close and I wasn't quite seeing how it could go down any more given it's front legs were already resting on the handle. I need to look into it again.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:11 PM   #1045
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Just got my Joker Ex today. #308. What can I say that hasn’t been said? It’s nothing sort of a masterpiece. Love this statue and sure many will agree is the best Joker representation out there. The pose on the sculpture is transcendent.
Really happy with this and now I really cannot wait for Batman!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:48 PM   #1046
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys,

In all fairness, I understand why Balthazar is upset. I hate to hear that mistakes like this have happened and I'm thankful that they are few and far between. Plus, if you've been waiting and are seeing Joker posts all over, I totally get that it would be disappointing. Debbie isn't perfect (nor am I), but she's close. She keeps track of thousands of shipping addresses, and it;s sad to say but one or two will have issues.

We shipped out SO many Jokers!! We have had a few snags on the address changes and I apologize for it. We are constantly trying to improve our shipping and I think we are doing OK but there are still a few snags.

Just fyi that we aren't (never were) waiting for the piece to come back before sending the new Joker. If it's on us, we want to correct the error immediately. Balthazar, If you don't have your new tracking number, please email me directly chad@tweeterhead.com.

Again, Balthazar, so sorry for this mistake! Just a side note, that we have to take possession of the goods in the US and then ship. It would be soooo much cheaper if we could send to the international customers from the factory but we can't!

I sent three emails so far and did not receive a response. For this and for the jokers here i just say, put yourselves under other shoes before open your mouth. The situation is that SO FAR, MY BLOODY STATUE DID NOT EVEN LEAVE UNITED STATES. I really thought that you would take this seriously and AT LEAST, find a way to deliver my piece after such mess in a hurry. Like I said, it is very simple to keep justifing everything to being small and bla bla bla. Point is : I paid this long time ago, freight as well and everyone receive this thing but me, so yes, I have more than enough reasons to complaim here. I am powerless about this situation really.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:22 PM   #1047
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

This forum is not for complaining ....... once again I suggest you take matter elsewhere please. Nobody cares seriously except Tweeterhead .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:33 PM   #1048
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
I sent three emails so far and did not receive a response. For this and for the jokers here i just say, put yourselves under other shoes before open your mouth. The situation is that SO FAR, MY BLOODY STATUE DID NOT EVEN LEAVE UNITED STATES. I really thought that you would take this seriously and AT LEAST, find a way to deliver my piece after such mess in a hurry. Like I said, it is very simple to keep justifing everything to being small and bla bla bla. Point is : I paid this long time ago, freight as well and everyone receive this thing but me, so yes, I have more than enough reasons to complaim here. I am powerless about this situation really.
Please take your situation to PMs and emails in order to get it resolved. You’re clearly expecting immediate results and I don’t think we need weekly updates on your situation here.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:37 PM   #1049
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
I'm actually sympathetic to your situation, but similar to grphyx, I also thought that you are currently in South America rather than in China. You could greatly enhance other forum members' disposition towards you by updating your profile with your true location (or by eliminating that field altogether).

I don't know how you paid for the statue, but I suggest contacting your bank or credit card company to see if they are able to refund your money in the event that your statue never gets to you.

Finally, due to your international lifestyle, I suggest that you buy TH's statues from another vendor rather than from TH directly.

Best of luck with all sincerity.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:06 AM   #1050
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
If you haven't received a response then how do you know the statue hasn't left the states yet?
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote