Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 12-03-2018, 12:28 PM   #4151
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Sorry I'm late.

1. No revamps or re-issues. It goes against this hobby and diminishes collectiblity/value. It also makes a company look uninspired.

2. Fine Art by a mile. They are the highest quality and most detailed. Numerous Fine Art pieces beat the great Bowen versions. In my opinion that line is the best 1/6th line to date. It'd be a true shame to thousands if this lines dies after Weapon X. I don't know the entire situation with Sosa tho.

Nightcrawler, Jubliee, Antman, Winter Soldier
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:44 PM   #4152
maoa96
Doh!

are there any plans on expanding more the star wars ARTFX+ line, with characters like count dooku?
maoa96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 03:14 AM   #4153
masterlei13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
Sorry I'm late.

2. Fine Art by a mile. They are the highest quality and most detailed. Numerous Fine Art pieces beat the great Bowen versions. In my opinion that line is the best 1/6th line to date. It'd be a true shame to thousands if this lines dies after Weapon X. I don't know the entire situation with Sosa tho.

Nightcrawler, Jubliee, Antman, Winter Soldier
way to go Vecchio1
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 06:03 PM   #4154
Lavario007
The Spirit

Talking

Are there plans to continue the Dc Rebirth ArtFx+ line? Superman and Batman are phenomenal pieces, I'm now patiently awaiting Wonder Woman
Lavario007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 06:39 PM   #4155
Twiztid
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotobukiya_EN View Post

I have a few question for you guys:

1. What products would you like to see come back revamped as a 2nd edition? (Thanks to those who have responded already!)
-Gyoza
Hi Gyoza!
My top picks for re-issues from the Bishoujo line would be Liara (Mass Effect), the first Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, X-23, Black Widow, the first Harley Quinn, Spider Woman, Alisa Bosconovitch, Jaina Solo.
Twiztid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:24 PM   #4156
moviemonster
Justice League

Is this an ArtFX Venom from you guys? I got an email,from a place I preorder from saying they had only two available for preorder. I’ve looked everywhere online and can’t find any information.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	78CCA977-8F4C-4107-A34C-97A4BE6445D1.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	119154  
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:21 PM   #4157
Shoo
Hercules

*Never mind*
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:54 AM   #4158
Grarl
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemonster View Post
Is this an ArtFX Venom from you guys? I got an email,from a place I preorder from saying they had only two available for preorder. I’ve looked everywhere online and can’t find any information.
Have you looked here? Because there's an entire thread about it.
Grarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:08 AM   #4159
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

My opinion:

- I don't, at all, agree with second prints of statues. If you're going to make the character again, aka a new Poison Ivy bishoujo, you better be doing a new design. I find it ridiculous that some characters like Catwoman get an awesome new design but others like Starfire get a lazy, uninspired reprint.

- Bishoujo has always been my favorite line, but over the last year or two, has taken a nose dive. We've gone from getting a bunch of new characters ever year, to simply getting maybe one from each license with a slew of reprints. There are dozens of Marvel and DC characters that need to be done (seriously people have made huge lists in various threads). Stop reprinting and start being creative. I am interested in Ikemen too because I'd love some of the males to go along with the females, but I'm concerned that all that will get made is the Bat family men, and nothing more.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:18 AM   #4160
Augen
Metal Men

The question is if it is zero sum or helps supplement the line. If given the choice, I want new characters above all. If the reprints keep the line viable and profitable I am fine with them, just be a shame for me if no new characters happen in the DC bishoujo line.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote