Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-04-2018, 02:21 AM   #751
qz33
Rescue

So glad you all got an excellent piece that you are so proud of. Nothing beats being delighted with what you are hoping for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Co11ector View Post
I haven't been able to insert the front peg into the base. It gets stuck and the more I wiggle it around trying to get in the more stuck it becomes when trying to get it out. I'm gonna have to use a drill to make the hole just a tad bit bigger.

Other than that I was pleasantly surprised the way Mileena turned out. The craftsmanship (minus the peg) and paint job is bar none one of the top pieces PCS has produced. I'm just waiting on Kitana I can't display Mileena with her, for me it looks incomplete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Mileena 1/3 arrived today. I am so impressed. I couldn't ask for more (given the price). I got what i expected/wanted
10/10 to PCS

..i'll take some photos, and post'em later.
Quote:

Mileena MKX 1/3 scale

More images here:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...147668&page=20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Got her today, too. Awesome in all aspects. I totally agree with the guys above. In hand she looks like the prototype: perfect.
PCS also nailed both portraits. Both look awesome. Skin tone is also perfect for my taste. Bit like the great one on SS Powergirl. "High end sexy evil beautiful".

10/10
Quote:
Just found this review by Flankster 117 (i think i recognize that voice)

PCS MKX Mileena 1/3 Statue Review
https://youtu.be/7wbsl96zsQo

Mileena 1/3 appears to be a 10/10 better than the prototype
Her weapons are metal!

Update: Just found this unboxing video, also by Flankster (oh, it is that guy)
https://youtu.be/b1PBfgwduko
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:47 AM   #752
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
So glad you all got an excellent piece that you are so proud of. Nothing beats being delighted with what you are hoping for.
(posted on Facebook)
'I am in love with this piece! Best statue PCS ever made (IMO). This is definitely a grail piece for me as a huge Mileena fan, she’s my favorite female kharacter in MK and this statue definitely gives her justice!' - ‎Luis Hernandez‎

This is from a collector who has other Mortal Kombat pieces from PCS. Thinking about it, would Mileena have turned out anywhere near as great if Jerry was still running PCS? ..i doubt it, as the new owners use the same factory (for Mileena atleast) as XM Studios. This without doubt explains why the piece turned out so well. I just wish PCS would do more with the An American Werewolf in London licence
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:14 PM   #753
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Mine has a rough looking patch on her lower back, right above her pant line. Anyone else's have this?
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:24 PM   #754
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Mine has a rough looking patch on her lower back, right above her pant line. Anyone else's have this?
Nope. Mine is flawless.
thecollector80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:00 PM   #755
Jiggatron69
Hydra

mine is good without any visible problems.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:42 AM   #756
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Mine turned out good.

I'm not sure about the light-up feature 2 pin plug with it's 2 thin pins?
I've seen 2 pin plugs with round pins. Here in the Uk plug are 3 pin 240v
Old 12-08-2018, 07:21 PM   #757
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Mine turned out good.

I've seen 2 pin plugs with round pins. Here in the Uk plus are 3 pin 240v
i think they only had USA in mind when they made the plug in feature...i would not plug that into a 240 socket unless the plug indicates it can handle it.
thecollector80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:26 PM   #758
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
i think they only had USA in mind when they made the plug in feature...i would not plug that into a 240 socket unless the plug indicates it can handle it.
That's what i thought. Might need a step down converter. For the moment, no need to light up.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:29 PM   #759
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Mine turned out good.

I've seen 2 pin plugs with round pins. Here in the Uk plug are 3 pin 240v
Quote:
Oh I didn't realize he was asking. Yeah definitely a U.S. only plug, that's how all ours are. If it terminates in USB like lot of PCS statues then you can use any UK USB adapter. If the other end terminates in just a single round plug you'll need a transformer for the 2 pin plug or an U.K. AC/DC converter with the same output voltage and amps.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 11:04 AM   #760
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Yes fans are not metal. Mine is going back to ssc for an exchange....paint on mine has stray paint streaks on the skin.
I am curious what Number did you send back for an exchange? I think they sent me your return.

Thanks PCS for only making 300 and having piss poor QC and not checking every single one like First 4 Figures does with there low productions! Even there 800-1000 runs every single one is checked.. Sideshow and PCS excuse to not inspecting every piece is their exact words are “It's impossible to check every one”... They actually say this if you ask why wasn't it inspected for these defects?

They then say they cant check everything and use words to make you believe its impossible, but its not. LIES, F4F does it so can these 2 compaines... NO EXCUSES PCS.. HORRIBLE QC on KITANA! They should have got these to QC them IN HOUSE like the Ninjas were and do touch ups to fix the factories mistakes. That is what PCS did with the Ninjas blood if you remember, but since they gave everything to Sideshow its now you are “Screwed” the Sideshow way when Sideshow lies about QC and picks and chooses who they send replacements to.. PCS would have easily replaced mine, but Sideshow is giving me problems!!!

Sideshow is good for customer care, but horrible when it comes to replacements and exchanges and most times they will say they exhausted the replacement supply when they really havent!

ALMOST A 2 year wait for only 300 and i already know more then a handful plus more in other places that have issues with Kitana... FACTORY YOUR QC standards are garbage. PCS and Sideshow your lies and excuses will no longer be trusted with constant false advertising and lies I caught them in with proof!

Thx.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote