Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-03-2019, 03:52 PM   #621
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Yes I’m well aware of Tweeterheads situation and I fully support them, I was just generallizing that it would be nice to have someone on site that could tell the difference between Superman and the she hulk so to speak!
There has to be quality control, whether it's a TH representative, or someone employed at the factory. Otherwise, these types of problems are inevitable.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:08 PM   #622
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
There has to be quality control, whether it's a TH representative, or someone employed at the factory. Otherwise, these types of problems are inevitable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Yes I’m well aware of Tweeterheads situation and I fully support them, I was just generallizing that it would be nice to have someone on site that could tell the difference between Superman and the she hulk so to speak!

We don't know how their QC is setup. Saying there is none is just a wild guess. They obviously had a process in the past based off their earlier successful statues. Some sort of anomaly must of happened here, TH will take care of the customers and I'm sure they will fix the problem. All the arm chair quarterbacking, and finger wagging doesn't help anything.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:55 PM   #623
nearmint
Phoenix

I don't see any dead horse here. Collectors are receiving this piece and comparing notes on unexpected problems. Nothing wrong with that. It's a message board.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:14 PM   #624
Kebron

Quote:
I don't see any dead horse here. Collectors are receiving this piece and comparing notes on unexpected problems. Nothing wrong with that. It's a message board.
It's the same comments over and over again, the very definition of beating a dead horse. I'm not talking about people posting their statues and how they feel about it, I'm talking about the people commenting about QC, and what they think TH should do. It's all pretty much the same thing over and over again. It's been going on since the first pics which popped up around Christmas about 10 days ago, with people making comments before they even got their statues.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:21 PM   #625
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

Exactly, besides it is pretty darn close to prot witch is nothing to scarf at. I’ve seen a lot worse statues that look nothing like what was shown for a prototype, Louis ryous Wonderwoman was one that instantly comes to mind as a huge offender. And yes that is not spelled right I know! And let’s not even get on Sideshows production pieces.
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:26 PM   #626
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
It's the same comments over and over again, the very definition of beating a dead horse. I'm not talking about people posting their statues and how they feel about it, I'm talking about the people commenting about QC, and what they think TH should do. It's all pretty much the same thing over and over again. It's been going on since the first pics which popped up around Christmas about 10 days ago, with people making comments before they even got their statues.
Again, it's a message board. Those who have received their statues are frustrated. Those still waiting are concerned. Their posts might not seem relevant to you, but the ability to vent and compare notes is worthwhile.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:32 PM   #627
Kebron

Quote:
Again, it's a message board. Those who have received their statues are frustrated. Those still waiting are concerned. Their posts might not seem relevant to you, but the ability to vent and compare notes is worthwhile.
The first couple of times sure, but people going on and on and on....it gets to a point where it's not venting anymore.

Making wild guesses and meaningless speculation is never worthwhile.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:50 PM   #628
=N=
The Spirit

Quote:
Im clapping, but you cant hear it
well said
=N= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:53 PM   #629
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by =N= View Post
Im clapping, but you cant hear it
well said
That's why you need Charlie Kane.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:59 PM   #630
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
The first couple of times sure, but people going on and on and on....it gets to a point where it's not venting anymore.

Making wild guesses and meaningless speculation is never worthwhile.
I do appreciate your point of view, but now you are going on and on. The vast majority of people on here are not really going overboard, and if you think 1 or 2 people are, just ignore them. As frustrating as these boards can be sometimes, I don't think that basically telling people to shut up is really any better.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote