Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-30-2019, 04:39 PM   #91
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
You know Paul's last name is Francis? Lol I hope he does not think you're directing that post at him.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 06:00 PM   #92
ONEYE
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post

ONEYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:28 AM   #93
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I appreciated Billy Curly's longer post. For some reason I get a feeling that not very much people in here are genuinly interested to discuss the endoskeleton itself. Sure a forum is a place where everybody can post his/her opinion. I can speak only for myself, I don't visit 99,999 % of all threats in here, simply because I'm not interested in 99,999 % of the statues, sculpts, topics. So let me ask you then, who has already ordered this upcoming life-size endo ?
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 11:38 AM   #94
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
I appreciated Billy Curly's longer post. For some reason I get a feeling that not very much people in here are genuinly interested to discuss the endoskeleton itself. Sure a forum is a place where everybody can post his/her opinion. I can speak only for myself, I don't visit 99,999 % of all threats in here, simply because I'm not interested in 99,999 % of the statues, sculpts, topics. So let me ask you then, who has already ordered this upcoming life-size endo ?
Have you read my reply?
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:00 PM   #95
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

@Darth Milo: yes thanks man. I forgot to answer. I know about these kind of services already. This might work for "normal" orders eligible to be shipped by U.S. postal service but I doubt it will work with a whole pallet. And besides I wouldn't take the risk for a 10k order. But I appreciate your help.

Me personally I have written off this endo. I even offered Chronicle to pay for transportation from Cinemaquette to their office/warehouse in Texas and then the airfreight to my country. But I got the same concise style reply, that they can not ship outside the U.S. due to licensing agreement blah blah blah...
I found 3 dealers in Germany who offer their endo in the meantime for whoopping Euro 14'500 shipping NOT included ! (that's US$ 16.5k), but I don't live in Germany and Cinemaquette doesn't have a distributor in my country. I would have to pay additional transportation plus import taxes / fees.... no thanks !
Chronicle has become a big disappointment but hey, there are two pretty cool life-size Terminator related busts coming from Queen Studios in China. And my country has a free trade agreement with China, so Chronicle - who ?
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:20 PM   #96
Scorpion1981
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I ordered this beauty.
Scorpion1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:17 PM   #97
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Chronicle Collectibles Terminator lifesize

Hi everyone,

Well I have been reading this thread with interest and have always wanted a lifesize Endo.

So for those who live outside the USA, I must add for the record that I live in the UK and have reserved one.

I will be selling two Sideshow Terminator Endo's in order to get this piece but the added detailing and looks are enough for me and the limited edition size at 100 also is an added incentive.
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:22 PM   #98
wayne-m0
The Spirit

And for anyone who lives in the UK, I am due two of the Sideshow lifesize V2 Endos both brand new and due release around Jun-Aug time this year. Both will be available for sale if anyone interested. I'll keep everyone posted as and when this version comes along but for me, it has that wow factor and will likely be the grail piece of the collection. So, take it from me, its possible to get one into the UK if you find a supplier to ship it. Not cheap but then its my choice and I am happy with that and each to their own as they say.
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:00 PM   #99
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:14 PM   #100
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

If you are willing to purchase and Endo and willing to pay exact shipping to your location, drop me an email please.

Paul

pfrancis@chroniclecollectibles.com
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote