Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 05-03-2019, 10:32 PM   #51
craigcliff1
Zot

As I wrote, F4F, DS, HH, Palisades, then throw in SSC, P1 for Joes bailed from those licenses. We may be ahead of ourselves they may keep making TF line, or they may just make one here and there. They did state while they were going to slow the line and with no new teases in a while they have slowed. We haven't had any new one's from SW, TC, SS were teased.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:13 AM   #52
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
I swear this crap happens every time with GI Joe and Transformers...
Sure does. It's disheartening.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:13 AM   #53
craigcliff1
Zot

I remember on here and Freaks in 2008 when F4F bailed the
licenses and was stated that most collectors like figures and not statues. Go to TFW2005 just a few collect statues and most collect figures.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:55 PM   #54
craigcliff1
Zot

In 2007 F4F had a dozen statues, bust, dioramas on BBTS. Then BBTS started to cancel orders until wasn't one piece up anymore. F4F stated they might make the Baroness statue, they didn't and then just bailed from the license. They stated didn't sell enough in U.S. to keep the licesnse
Old 05-05-2019, 04:33 AM   #55
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
In 2007 F4F had a dozen statues, bust, dioramas on BBTS. Then BBTS started to cancel orders until wasn't one piece up anymore. F4F stated they might make the Baroness statue, they didn't and then just bailed from the license. They stated didn't sell enough in U.S. to keep the licesnse
I am still scarred from that Baroness cancellation. I wanted that statue more than anything else.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 05:10 AM   #56
craigcliff1
Zot

I liked that piece. I also so wanted their Serpentor on Air Chairot, Galvatron statue, Skyf. statue, SWdiorama, Rodimus diorama, just imagine how many they could have made in 12 years now. Also
S. on Air Chairot for $150.00, Galvatron at 11 inches for $80.00. SW diorama for $150.00. Was so awesome then. F4F threw out so many sculpts, so many

These are the piece teased from I.A. or W.I.P.S or in the works
WJ
Prowl
Qunits
Galavatron
Skywarp
Bee
Devy
Arcee
Sckwave
are they going release any of these. I would think Skywarp and Devy if they keep the license
Old 05-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #57
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm pretty sure SW & Devy will get released. An employee from IA already responded in the D thread about the vinyl. I would suggest waiting out the year. If we don't see anything on Arcee, Galvatron or Shockwave by Christmas then I'd worry. The employee could have misspoke on the JP robots. The slowdown could be due to BBTS still sitting on almost all of them.

In the end this is all on IA for not figuring out the size issue, following the same ES guidelines they set with Soundwave and UM and getting lazy with the materials. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Transformers aren't the end all be all collectible. There's us and then there's those who would rather spend their money on comic book heroes etc. There's so many things to collect now it just comes down to priorities and $$$. I'd love to own every Batman, Thundercat, Joe and Ninja Turtle but it's not going to happen if I focus on TF's.

Another thing that's been bugging me is Bumblebee in general. It's been a year and still nothing on XM's and an IA Bumblebee/dio would have been a no-brainer. I'm not fond of him but he is very popular and now would have been the best time capitalize on that. At least P1 see's it.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 12:19 PM   #58
craigcliff1
Zot

I asked a friend of mine who has something to do with IA about this and stated yes they have the license and many statues in the works. He can't give more than that. He was the one who mentioned to me a years ago about IA starting slow teases and releases. With BBTS this is what F4F had to mess with about TF statues in 2007 didn't sell that great in US.

One of the statues that had a proto is getting both scales.
another one might be both scales.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:02 AM   #59
KELPIE
New Republic

I'm only confident in them releasing Skywarp and Dev.

I hope they do the others and more but it's a wait and see approach from me.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm LoC only from here.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:48 AM   #60
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

curious to know if anyone has had any issues with IA statues and how IA stands behind them? New to the threads here and see there is a extremely negative thread on them but it is a couple of years old. I know PCS has changed owners and really changed their practices. I just bought the soundwave statue from IA and it is awesome. On the other hand LoC Jazz, not so much (just personal thoughts on sculpt). I had to do some QC on ravage as the leg was about 1/3 too big on the peg (not sure how you can be that far off, fortunately it is not visible at all after sanding down for hours). Also had to open the holes where ratbat and laserbeak go (both holes). Looks wise SW was an awesome buy though and very happy with it. Sent rodimus back due to too many issues with it but that was to bbts. Real question here is how is IA as a company?
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote