Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 11-07-2018, 11:38 PM   #61
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash421 View Post
While the extended period of silence ending with Tsume Fan Days in May is a disappointing development, it was primarily to re-evaluate the situation they found themselves in. Factory production of Vegeta was not up to par, so rather than send out lower quality product, they took the time to inspect and fix as many of the pieces that needed it. Add this to the arrival of their Grendizer piece (which the other factory took liberties with the paint), they found again issues they had to fix in house. This led to them prioritizing development of their own factory, where they would have complete control of the outcome. I don’t see where they have mistreated people for ages, as this is a recent thing. They have a new TNT to scheduled at the end of the month to unvail their Berserk piece as well as display factory pieces of the next 6 statues due to release on the next few months. They’re updating their payment system to closely resemble that of most companies.
I tell you why. Changing the prototypez, shipping fees, prices, materials, constant delays and more.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:43 PM   #62
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
I tell you why. Changing the prototypez, shipping fees, prices, materials, constant delays and more.
Prototype is just that. A prototype, meaning it’s a sample of the potential of what is to come. All manufacturers have a little quote stating “final product may vary” or something like that. Materials, they were open about material changes after Robin. They saw it was important to collectors and were open about it since then. The delays are the most disappointing, but it’s either you get a piece of crap on time, or they force the factories to do it right (or start over in a new factory, which was the case on a few pieces) and give people quality. Yes the delays were extensive, but so far quality has been spot on and they’re improving QC. They’re working on shipping costs and improvements times for international shipping. The long silence and delays I will openly admit are a REAL issue and I’m glad they’re finally addressing and being open again.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 10:13 PM   #63
Crash421
Sinister Six

In hand vid of this guy!! He came out great!!

https://youtu.be/UOdj6JDNr-Q
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 12:45 AM   #64
Dubya
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash421 View Post
In hand vid of this guy!! He came out great!!

https://youtu.be/UOdj6JDNr-Q
Thanks for the video!
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 05:16 PM   #65
sharpnel
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Me too. I'm also looking for one. Send me your offers.
sharpnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:31 AM   #66
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Both headsculpts are still really not good imo, F4F did a much better job on the Headsculpts for sure.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:36 AM   #67
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Hm? Stil looks pretty good to me, f4f’s a boring piece. You have to factor overall execution into the statue.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:23 AM   #68
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwinter92 View Post
Hm? Stil looks pretty good to me, f4f’s a boring piece. You have to factor overall execution into the statue.
It's a much better concept for sure but i still think Saitama isn't a great sculpt....the F4F is a much nicer pose and sculpt imo it just needed more on the base/more going on but F4F were playing it safe as it was their first anime statue....but it's 1/4 and was $330....half the price of the Tsume piece...it's still the best for me but it's nowhere near perfect....none of these are definitive for me.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 05:56 AM   #69
Jlm120170
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
It's a much better concept for sure but i still think Saitama isn't a great sculpt....the F4F is a much nicer pose and sculpt imo it just needed more on the base/more going on but F4F were playing it safe as it was their first anime statue....but it's 1/4 and was $330....half the price of the Tsume piece...it's still the best for me but it's nowhere near perfect....none of these are definitive for me.
I so agree the great thing about F4F base is does not take your focus off Saitama he is posed and cocked arm ready to do what he is known for
Jlm120170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #70
drskull
Frackin!

Hi guys, first post and a newb here having a look through the topics. just recieved a f4f saitama, was torn between the tsume and the f4f. like Jlm120170 said it just focuses on saitama. but if you want the "saitama" you get the saitama with f4f for cheaper. does not have some cool textures of tsume, most f4fs don't, yet it has nice shadings and a cool base.

it seems like a "hit or miss" with f4fs, like gibson guitars, the one I recieved was good.
drskull is offline   Reply With Quote