Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-20-2019, 11:05 AM   #101
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Yes of course it all makes sense in the aspect of Alien. That’s a no brainer. As I have stated, it’s just too crammed. It looks like too many separate pieces jammed in for the sake of Alien. Therefore, unnecessary. There isn’t a nice flow of things. If it were spaced out then it would look way better.

The warrior itself is awesome. Especially the paint work. The pose they chose is fine as well. The three displayed will look off because of this base imo. Why not just follow suit with consistent similar bases like the others. I personally think that makes most sense. But that’s just me and it seems like everyone else is all good with it.

If the base bother you that much please pass on it. I will own it for my collection. Warrior base fit perfectly with others. Did you know the base is design same artist who did Dog alien and the rest of Prime1 lineup.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:50 PM   #102
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
And it looks better in my view.
Mine also, I've never really been a fan of the lips. It looks more aggressive without them.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:07 PM   #103
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
They will not listen to you espacially. You may pass on it.
Peace.

Prime 1 Studios #1 Fanboy Sgt. Nextlevel of the Prime 1 Police!

Hows it going bro!? It seems like you’re getting really worked up and overly sensitive of late if someone doesn’t like something of P1s product. Or if someone points out inaccuracies. Can you be a little more realistic please. It’s all good man, everyone has different tastes and want accuracy on their beloved collectables. The forum isn’t P1’s FB Group. Good luck trying to control what people say on here about P1 stuff. So relax my man, no need to fanboy it up to this extreme. Everything will be alright Sgt.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:29 AM   #104
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Prime 1 Studios #1 Fanboy Sgt. Nextlevel of the Prime 1 Police!

Hows it going bro!? It seems like you’re getting really worked up and overly sensitive of late if someone doesn’t like something of P1s product. Or if someone points out inaccuracies. Can you be a little more realistic please. It’s all good man, everyone has different tastes and want accuracy on their beloved collectables. The forum isn’t P1’s FB Group. Good luck trying to control what people say on here about P1 stuff. So relax my man, no need to fanboy it up to this extreme. Everything will be alright Sgt.

Yes everone has different taste but if you dont like is ok you can comment but you are repeating yourself your point to anyone who like that statue. You can move on to more positive mind what you like frm others statue. As myself love the Warrior i dont want them to change anything. Peace.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:16 AM   #105
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
you are repeating yourself your point to anyone
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:34 AM   #106
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Yes everone has different taste but if you dont like is ok you can comment but you are repeating yourself your point to anyone who like that statue. You can move on to more positive mind what you like frm others statue. As myself love the Warrior i dont want them to change anything. Peace.
Awe pumpkin, I’m sorry that I didn’t consider your feelings and sensitivity when I posted. I promise that everything will be okay now that I know you’re so fragile. Just let the forum know that you’re very sensitive towards criticism on Prime 1. I’m certain all the folks in here will make an effort to consider your sensitivity as well. Peace Love Happiness
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:38 AM   #107
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Lol statue collectors are far too toxic and disrespectful for no reason.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:09 AM   #108
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Awe pumpkin, I’m sorry that I didn’t consider your feelings and sensitivity when I posted. I promise that everything will be okay now that I know you’re so fragile. Just let the forum know that you’re very sensitive towards criticism on Prime 1. I’m certain all the folks in here will make an effort to consider your sensitivity as well. Peace Love Happiness
Prime1shop you can meet artist or Art director during weekend they are their so you come tell by yourself to them your criticism.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:49 AM   #109
Themanwholaughs
Fantastic Four

Before this gets totally out of control, lets all calm down and embrace a coming new week, and again consider, that we just saw now for the first time the prototypes of the statues. Ok?

No need to go haywire and start pointing fingers or else.

Speaking of pointing fingers. One thing this discussion, as far as it can be called such one, is lacking in huge amount, is simple facts or proof of the claimed inaccuracies.

So, anyone who is super annoyed, because they think this statue is inaccurate here and there, just make a bit effort and put Your finger on it. It seems, I am either blind or ignorant, so help me out.

So spoken, I for myself would call me a pretty decent fanboy of H.R. Gigers work and especially his Alien and the whole franchise. I do own quite allot of collectables and memorabilia, starting with the the Kenner Alien 1979 (yes, I guess we are all no more that young), the action figures almost to completion, all the wonderful Halcyon model kits (I still consider them amazing for Styrene Injection Molded parts), to the Japanese all time famous Takeya sculpts.

Now we as collectors have the unbelievable blessing of choice, as the process or creating such products has changed by the aid of digital tools for the artists, by new manufacturing processes, like 3D printing technology, maybe even by better materials (some can lecture me here if I am wrong) and new trade and infrastructures.

So, I call myself lucky to have this amount of choice right now. Might it be CoolProps, Mamegyorai´s, ArfFX, Neca (yes, some fans can´t afford better, bless them) and/or Prime1. Dealers choice.

P.S.: Since my comment here qualifies to be adequate for the Big Chap threat, I will be a lazy ass and simply copy/paste it over.
Themanwholaughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:25 PM   #110
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I personally think this looks perfect in every way except for scale.. I wish it was 1/4

IDK may have to go for it anyways.. I have been waiting for the perfect alien piece and this might be it.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote