Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-03-2019, 11:46 PM   #651
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I think I'm going to break and order this one. Ouchie on the pocketbook!
No doubt that this piece hits the pocketbook hard. However, the impact of this piece is tremendous. I've waited for what feels like forever to add a 1/4 classic HULK statue I like to my collection. IMO, no other 1/4 HULK holds a candle to this one. Not even the OG green or grey HULK PFs. The rage and intensity in this sculpt are amazing. To me, he truly looks like a terrifying monster. We finally have a 1/4 green raging HULK instead of another lumbering ape looking one. For me personally, XM killed this piece and has set the bar for all other 1/4 HULK statues.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:20 AM   #652
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
No doubt that this piece hits the pocketbook hard. However, the impact of this piece is tremendous. I've waited for what feels like forever to add a 1/4 classic HULK statue I like to my collection. IMO, no other 1/4 HULK holds a candle to this one. Not even the OG green or grey HULK PFs. The rage and intensity in this sculpt are amazing. To me, he truly looks like a terrifying monster. We finally have a 1/4 green raging HULK instead of another lumbering ape looking one. For me personally, XM killed this piece and has set the bar for all other 1/4 HULK statues.

That's how I feel as well.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:36 PM   #653
CWalker
The Avengers

Quote:
For me personally, XM killed this piece and has set the bar for all other 1/4 HULK statues.
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:07 AM   #654
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Agreed! Nothing touches this guy, please follow through XM and make sure this is the GOAT!
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:02 PM   #655
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

My most anticipated piece . I have zero doubt on what we will get here as customers . An absolute grail piece for any collector . There is not a day that goes by I don’t stare at my Hulkbuster and this hulk piece is just as good . I can’t wait
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 11:39 PM   #656
risingstar
Jedi Order

Ordered. When the time comes, I'll post lots of pics.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:11 AM   #657
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
My most anticipated piece . I have zero doubt on what we will get here as customers . An absolute grail piece for any collector . There is not a day that goes by I don’t stare at my Hulkbuster and this hulk piece is just as good . I can’t wait
I'm waiting on pins and needles for this masterpiece. This will be the HULK statue to end all other HULK statues. I'm super jealous of all you HULKbuster owners out there. That's a "maybe someday" piece for me.
Old 11-10-2019, 01:12 AM   #658
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
Ordered. When the time comes, I'll post lots of pics.
Can't wait. You take some awesome pics!
Old 11-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #659
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’ve got a cool idea with mine I’ll have to wait to see how deep this bad boy really is
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:29 AM   #660
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

Some Marvel and DC characters are among the release champions. Batman, Wolverine and Hulk may be the champions heroes of record sculptures produced by licensed and custom companies.

When it comes to Hulk, specifically, we have a lot of absurdly beautiful pieces available on the market. Mike Deodato's custom Hulk, the original SS, and a host of other pieces where the green monster is well represented.

But honestly, I've never seen a piece that could so masterfully express the true Hulk of comic books like this one from XM.

The fury. The ferocity out of control. Dr. Bruce Banner's anguish (his desperation to be unable to contain the cloistered beast within himself, struggling to break free for the first time), roaring, imploding the fragile body of a commom man to make way for the most powerful creature that the world has never seen. Watching at those gigantic hands and powerful steel muscles where flesh and skin can barely contain, we have a feeling how much damage this beast can do. Watch out. Get out of your way.

Yes, there are many pieces of Hulk, but none can be compared to this one.
DANIEL RAND is offline   Reply With Quote