Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-18-2019, 06:32 PM   #711
French Cancan
Deadman

Huh huh Helloooow beautiful lady! Nice to meet you!
May I get you a drink?

... Ok... let me guess. You are working for XM.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:05 AM   #712
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
So bottom line: Fantastic statue but scale is off by being bigger. I can think of worse issues.
LOL! Really?? Nearly every other QC issue can be fixed with a replacement part or statue. How exactly do you fix this debacle?? XM should be offering full refund or significant credit for future purchase.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:17 AM   #713
aa909
The Green Hornet

Ya know what, this may be a genius move on XM’s part. Make their 1/4 pieces 1/3 “by accident”, then Start making their 1/6 DC statues 1/4 scale by “accident”. Pure genius!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 02:49 AM   #714
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
... Ok... let me guess. You are working for XM.
Not everybody works for XM if he likes Mystique. Facebook is full of collectors which still like this piece.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:31 PM   #715
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwesty View Post
She looks great! Congrats! I am fine with her size, she looks amazing!
Thank you.
The size of the statue does not matter to me either. I buy what I like.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:38 PM   #716
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Thank you.
What kind of an asinine statement is that. We're all trying to "buy what we like." I'm going to guess there aren't a whole lot of people here who see a product and say "You know what that looks terrible; I've got to have it."

Some people wanted/expected a 1/4 scale statue, and they got something different than that. Thus they're unhappy. And justifiably so. It's really incredible to me how many people here jump through hoops to tell other people that their opinions/complaints/whatever are "wrong." Some people here absolutely go overboard with HOW they present their viewpoints, yes. And clearly they enjoy doing it and crave the attention it brings. But some of you also are clearly incapable of thinking outside of your own opinions. It's nauseating and adds nothing. But I know......you don't care. Hence the problem.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #717
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
What kind of an asinine statement is that. We're all trying to "buy what we like." I'm going to guess there aren't a whole lot of people here who see a product and say "You know what that looks terrible; I've got to have it."

Some people wanted/expected a 1/4 scale statue, and they got something different than that. Thus they're unhappy. And justifiably so. It's really incredible to me how many people here jump through hoops to tell other people that their opinions/complaints/whatever are "wrong." Some people here absolutely go overboard with HOW they present their viewpoints, yes. And clearly they enjoy doing it and crave the attention it brings. But some of you also are clearly incapable of thinking outside of your own opinions. It's nauseating and adds nothing. But I know......you don't care. Hence the problem.
I think you're reading a lot into his post that isn't there. I took it as he likes the sculpt regardless of whether it's out of scale or not. I don't think he was telling anyone else that their opinion is wrong.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:58 PM   #718
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post

The irony is strong with this one.

I didn't read his comment as anything other than if he likes a statue then he gets it. Not sure how that means anyone else's opinion is "wrong".
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:59 PM   #719
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I think you're reading a lot into his post that isn't there. I took it as he likes the sculpt regardless of whether it's out of scale or not. I don't think he was telling anyone else that their opinion is wrong.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:36 PM   #720
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I took it as he likes the sculpt regardless of whether it's out of scale or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I didn't read his comment as anything other than if he likes a statue then he gets it.
Thank you. That's what I wanted to say.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote