Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF DGK Diamond Select Deadpool Statue DGK Oniri Creations Cobra Statue Coming Soon CS Moore Interview Bits:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2019, 06:47 PM   #11
slynger
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 708
With all of the little guys packed in around Soundwave, this is going to be a very large piece. Can’t wait to see it.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:32 PM   #12
craigcliff1
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
craigcliff1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,086
From Transfans on FB. Rumble is awesome, also love Ratbat.
Attached Thumbnails
sws.jpg   sws1s.jpg   sws2s.jpg   sws4.jpg   sws5s.jpg  

sws11s.jpg   sws33s.jpg   ratbat.jpg  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:43 PM   #13
eternalblue02
Hydra
 
eternalblue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Clinton CT
Posts: 970
Thank you Craig. That looks sooooo much better than their small version of him. The whole piece is awesome. Hopefully he'll be painted for Winter Wonderfest.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:49 PM   #14
craigcliff1
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
craigcliff1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,086
welcome. thanks
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:12 AM   #15
koflach
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
From Transfans on FB. Rumble is awesome, also love Ratbat.
LOL, they seriously named their group "Transfans". I'm guessing they have a few people every day who join their group looking for something other than transformers.
koflach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:56 AM   #16
slynger
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 708
He looks amazing. Can't wait to see him painted. The detail on him is crazy.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:56 PM   #17
slynger
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 708
What is this about him being printed too small? So him and his minions will be even larger?
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:00 PM   #18
Mister H
Defenders
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 3,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by koflach View Post
LOL, they seriously named their group "Transfans". I'm guessing they have a few people every day who join their group looking for something other than transformers.
LOL!
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:22 PM   #19
eternalblue02
Hydra
 
eternalblue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Clinton CT
Posts: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by slynger View Post
What is this about him being printed too small? So him and his minions will be even larger?
Lockdown in another thread mentioned XM posted on Facebook they made a boo boo and misprinted him in the wrong size. If you watch Sisko's video you can see he's slightly bigger than Bumblee but much more tiny compared to Starscream and Megatron. So yes he will be much larger by the time we see him again. Most likely at Wonderfest.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:21 PM   #20
slynger
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Lockdown in another thread mentioned XM posted on Facebook they made a boo boo and misprinted him in the wrong size. If you watch Sisko's video you can see he's slightly bigger than Bumblee but much more tiny compared to Starscream and Megatron. So yes he will be much larger by the time we see him again. Most likely at Wonderfest.
He did look a bit small compared to Bee, canít wait to see his full-size!
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com