Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-04-2020, 03:52 AM   #491
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I have a love and hate for the same pose, just imagine if they all had a different stance and you put all three together in full action
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 04:04 AM   #492
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
I think Cammy is gonna be killer in after market, really dont want to pick the wrong one and regret it later, and no not for flipping but I mean if I need to buy the other one at later date......tempted to buy the pack tbh I love all three of them :'(
I wouldn't be so sure.

PCS Chun-Li 1/3 (all versions) can be found on ebay for prices way above their original price point.

PCS Mortal Kombat Kitana 1/3 and Mileena 1/3 list on ebay for $350+ more than their original price point. Kitana has become quite rare on ebay.

The new owners of PCS appear to be using better factories than the previous owner. The results are showing. While Cammy isn't on my want's list, i like to think Laura Matsuda 1/3 in classic green might happen at some point.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 04:16 AM   #493
ukshaun
Hercules

I don't think this has been posted here.
Pop Culture Shock's Bryron Webster (Jan 25, 2020)
..with a shot of Cammy 1/3 taken using an iPhone
Old 03-04-2020, 07:02 AM   #494
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

I wouldn’t expect her to be up for pre order anytime soon given how screwed up all logistics chains are now
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #495
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
I wouldn’t expect her to be up for pre order anytime soon given how screwed up all logistics chains are now
Cammy 1/3 goes up for pre_order on 19th March 2020
That's for the set. No mention of individual pieces?

Old 03-04-2020, 09:25 AM   #496
greenknight
Birdman

Chun Li's Legacy Set was limited to 75. I wonder if Cammy's Evolution Set will have such a small ES?
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:12 AM   #497
Silverine

okay priorities, I think I am gonna grab Alpha and classic and Decapre on later time

tbh, I dont see the point of the legacy it does not offer anything more does it? I mean less 2 COA most likely….since evo has one correct?

plus i dont think Jerry inspect these like the APs…..wait do APs even still exist? or the special treatment?
Old 03-04-2020, 11:55 AM   #498
Y3E
Gen 13

How much was it for the Chun Li set, $2000?
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:13 PM   #499
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
tbh, I dont see the point of the legacy it does not offer anything more does it? I mean less 2 COA most likely….since evo has one correct?

plus i dont think Jerry inspect these like the APs…..wait do APs even still exist? or the special treatment?
These "evolutions packs" offer nothing other than matching numbers. Chun-Li's didn't even have a discount if I recall. I'd get them only for the convenience.

Also, I wouldn't want the "founder" near my $2k set of statues, as he had nothing to do with these. The in-house quality "inspections" they used to have were pointless, only introduced hair and dirt into the styrofoam at best. Nothing that replacement pieces and good CS couldn't resolve. APs were another joke, completely meaningless. It became obvious that they were just unnumbered extra copies, when 30-40 "Artist Proofs" would resurface for older pieces.

Only interested in Classic but Decapre sure is tempting.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:21 PM   #500
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
These "evolutions packs" offer nothing other than matching numbers. Chun-Li's didn't even have a discount if I recall. I'd get them only for the convenience.

Also, I wouldn't want the "founder" near my $2k set of statues, as he had nothing to do with these. The in-house quality "inspections" they used to have were pointless, only introduced hair and dirt into the styrofoam at best. Nothing that replacement pieces and good CS couldn't resolve. APs were another joke, completely meaningless. It became obvious that they were just unnumbered extra copies, when 30-40 "Artist Proofs" would resurface for older pieces.

Only interested in Classic but Decapre sure is tempting.
Thank you for the info, I did not know this