Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2020, 09:27 PM   #631
Biggunz
Sailor Moon
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Preorderd the 3 set with SSC. Done. Paid.
Ha! Sucker
Jk
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:00 AM   #632
MegatronG1
The Avengers
 
MegatronG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 681
Killer Bee Cammy's elbow guard doesn't even reach her elbow! It needs to cover it fully. See the official Capcom artwork. Surprised no one's brought it up.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:25 AM   #633
BurningRage
Hawkeye
 
BurningRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
Killer Bee Cammy's elbow guard doesn't even reach her elbow! It needs to cover it fully. See the official Capcom artwork. Surprised no one's brought it up.
Too busy looking at something else
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 08:20 AM   #634
Jiggatron69
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 763
Ordered Killer Bee and Psycho Stinger versions.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:54 AM   #635
ukshaun
League of Assassins
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,904
Given the current situation with the Coronavirus, when will Cammy 1/3 be delivered?
..late 2022? ..or early 2023?

..i'm still waiting for an HMO piece that was ordered in 2018 and should have shipped in 2019, and it's now almost April 2020
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 11:46 AM   #636
qz33
Guardians of the Universe
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,774
Nobody knows IF it will even be delivered.
If they've sold 100 so far they are lucky.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 12:46 PM   #637
MegatronG1
The Avengers
 
MegatronG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 681
At this point, I'm pretty much ignoring any new POs from any toy/statue makers, now that the production backlog must be immense. I can guess it would take two years for things to catch up in the statue market.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:37 PM   #638
qz33
Guardians of the Universe
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
At this point, I'm pretty much ignoring any new POs from any toy/statue makers, now that the production backlog must be immense. I can guess it would take two years for things to catch up in the statue market.
Smart move. PO risk has never been higher.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 03:36 PM   #639
ukshaun
League of Assassins
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Nobody knows IF it will even be delivered.
If they've sold 100 so far they are lucky.
I think Cammy will be delivered.. at some point.. given what's going on in the world at the moment.
All things statue/figure related are looking at a 3 to 9 month delay (possibly longer?).
The biggest concern might include, can companies survive the current situation?
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:48 PM   #640
Jiggatron69
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I think Cammy will be delivered.. at some point.. given what's going on in the world at the moment.
All things statue/figure related are looking at a 3 to 9 month delay (possibly longer?).
The biggest concern might include, can companies survive the current situation?
If they are foreign based companies like Prime 1 or Freeing or Megahouse etc, they will likely receive government support to stay open. US companies? Not sure but i think Sideshow should have a line of credit large enough to keep them operational and running the warehouse facilities for at least 12 months (typical credit revolver facilities). However, with the Fed stepping in to provide unlimited QE, it basically signals the credit markets are dead on arrival and they've stepped in to prevent an 08 like scenario from happening immediately.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com