Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 05-14-2020, 01:20 PM   #1
Verdammt
Doh!

Bowen Marvel Checklist

After having searched for one and not being able to find anything, I did a lot of gathering of partial lists and made a checklist that is as complete as I can get it for Bowen's Marvel mini-busts, mini-statues, statues and faux bronze statues. I put it all into a Google Sheets document and gave each category it's own tab. Each tab has a column with a checkbox for if you have it and one for if you want it. There's also a column for your serial number, what the statue is, the production run, year of issue and any notes (website exclusive, collector's club, etc.). I wanted to add a picture of each statue and have a row turn green if you check the "have it" box, but I'm not that good at spreadsheets.

Since I made this from various sources, I'm not 100% sure that it is 100% accurate, so please forgive any errors. All I ask is if someone makes major changes to it (like what I wanted to do above), please share it with the community.

Management, if me sharing this here is frowned upon, please let me know what I need to do to make this available to the community.

This spreadsheet can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Verdammt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 01:28 PM   #2
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdammt View Post
After having searched for one and not being able to find anything, I did a lot of gathering of partial lists and made a checklist that is as complete as I can get it for Bowen's Marvel mini-busts, mini-statues, statues and faux bronze statues. I put it all into a Google Sheets document and gave each category it's own tab. Each tab has a column with a checkbox for if you have it and one for if you want it. There's also a column for your serial number, what the statue is, the production run, year of issue and any notes (website exclusive, collector's club, etc.). I wanted to add a picture of each statue and have a row turn green if you check the "have it" box, but I'm not that good at spreadsheets.

Since I made this from various sources, I'm not 100% sure that it is 100% accurate, so please forgive any errors. All I ask is if someone makes major changes to it (like what I wanted to do above), please share it with the community.

Management, if me sharing this here is frowned upon, please let me know what I need to do to make this available to the community.

This spreadsheet can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
If you are on Facebook the bowen statues group has a “Bowen statue release information” spreadsheet in the files section with all the Bowen release information.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:32 PM   #3
Verdammt
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
If you are on Facebook the bowen statues group has a “Bowen statue release information” spreadsheet in the files section with all the Bowen release information.
Unfortunately, I'm not on Facebook, so I had to do it myself. If someone can get the Facebook list to me, I would be eternally grateful.
Verdammt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 01:56 PM   #4
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am not on Facebook either so I do appreciate the list. There are only two Bowen statues that I would like to have and they were ones I sold but if I do not get them anytime soon I am fine.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 03:12 PM   #5
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdammt View Post
Unfortunately, I'm not on Facebook, so I had to do it myself. If someone can get the Facebook list to me, I would be eternally grateful.
Pm me your email address.
Old 05-14-2020, 08:00 PM   #6
Joker10
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, it is very helpful for me.
Joker10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:08 AM   #7
Marts
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Great work Verdammt.
I think you are missing the blue/red beast statue, classic 75 ES, but I don't know the year.
Marts is offline   Reply With Quote