Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-23-2020, 12:25 PM   #3711
Demona
Martian Manhunter

If you guys get a damn Captain Britain before I get another Storm....oh there will be a riot!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 12:32 PM   #3712
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
If you guys get a damn Captain Britain before I get another Storm....oh there will be a riot!
And I'll be right there with ya!
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 02:31 PM   #3713
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougrcrumby View Post
Sorry if this has been repeated over and over again but I thought a read in the thread that they are t allowed to do a night crawler at this time. Does anyone have any info on this... like why it is the case?
Ya its been repeated to death, just go with either marvel/contracts/licensing to the character, then move on and hopefully later they will surprise us they been approved.

Quote:
To be fair you would be throwing a fit about another storm statue after this one gets released in 1-2 years if not a few months demanding a variant color. :-p

Having said that i'll be excited to see the new storm PF and get her oct-nov 2021. I just hope she's not the only X-men PF we will get before the end of the year

Last edited by moyiori; 09-23-2020 at 02:48 PM. Reason: added
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:38 PM   #3714
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Storm first!

Everything else can compete for second...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:44 PM   #3715
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I want a full sized Kitty. How long do I have to wait!
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 10:28 PM   #3716
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Ya its been repeated to death, just go with either marvel/contracts/licensing to the character, then move on and hopefully later they will surprise us they been approved.

To be fair you would be throwing a fit about another storm statue after this one gets released in 1-2 years if not a few months demanding a variant color. :-p

Having said that i'll be excited to see the new storm PF and get her oct-nov 2021. I just hope she's not the only X-men PF we will get before the end of the year
That’s actually not accurate or fair. I don’t care about variant colors - I care about comic accurate ones - and I never said one word about a Storm PF until Sideshow started doing the XMen again. But I admit, I have said lots about a Storm PF since XMen started rolling out
Old 09-24-2020, 02:45 AM   #3717
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
That’s actually not accurate or fair. I don’t care about variant colors - I care about comic accurate ones - and I never said one word about a Storm PF until Sideshow started doing the XMen again. But I admit, I have said lots about a Storm PF since XMen started rolling out
Going by tonight's P1 reveals, sometimes passion and vocalizing your desires gets you what you want.

So I hope Sideshow follows through and gives us our black suit Storm!!! The demand is obviously there!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 06:34 AM   #3718
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Delete

Last edited by Squirtle; 09-24-2020 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Dupe
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 06:34 AM   #3719
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

The new giant size X-Men art print has extremely similar costumes for Colossus and Wolverine to the recent Premium Formats.

Storm is in her black suit and is the extremely prominent on the print - is this a sign for her upcoming reveal at NYCC? 😁
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:51 AM   #3720
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
Going by tonight's P1 reveals, sometimes passion and vocalizing your desires gets you what you want.

So I hope Sideshow follows through and gives us our black suit Storm!!! The demand is obviously there!
P1 crushed their event. That was an insane number of new pieces. And no fluff - just bashing you over the head with awesomeness. I don't collect any of their lines and I am impressed with the level of detail and lines they have been working on.