Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-19-2016, 12:48 AM   #11
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Wow! Incredible displays! Beautiful!!! I love the Athena and Ares. They look amazing!
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 11:13 AM   #12
RoseParr
Doh!

wow that's great, I dreamed about the moment when I can have my new house ( after 21 years of leaving with my parents), so I can put around also whatever I want and decorate it as I wish.

And I am very close to it now! Now I am 21 and my parents have saved some money for me for my legal age, sure it is not enough to buy my own property so my mum wants to take a mortgage! Now she is already at the last stage of a deal with a mortgage Agency from Coventry Mortgage Advice Doncaster (a good one, I am sure, because everything is so quick and pretty easy) AND OH MY GOD I will have my own small apartment very soon
RoseParr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 01:07 PM   #13
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseParr View Post
wow that's great, I dreamed about the moment when I can have my new house ( after 21 years of leaving with my parents), so I can put around also whatever I want and decorate it as I wish.

And I am very close to it now! Now I am 21 and my parents have saved some money for me for my legal age, sure it is not enough to buy my own property so my mum wants to take a mortgage! Now she is already at the last stage of a deal with a mortgage Agency from Coventry Mortgage Advice Doncaster (a good one, I am sure, because everything is so quick and pretty easy) AND OH MY GOD I will have my own small apartment very soon
And that was 5 years ago. Wonder what his place looks like now? Lol
Old 02-14-2021, 04:11 PM   #14
Gerard
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

ARH pieces are awesome !! Congrats !!!
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 04:32 PM   #15
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Not getting one of those Medusa’s at $600 which at the time was considered crazy is one of my regrets
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 10:55 AM   #16
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Not getting one of those Medusa’s at $600 which at the time was considered crazy is one of my regrets
Totally agree... that Medusa is on my extremely short list of statues that I regret not getting, and won't pay the aftermarket price for.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 01:02 PM   #17
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Awesome setup man! Medusa is indeed impressive! Like so many statues, you just cannot fully appreciate it until you see it in real life!
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 03:04 PM   #18
Halcyon
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Totally agree... that Medusa is on my extremely short list of statues that I regret not getting, and won't pay the aftermarket price for.
Cool statue, yes.. but not really holly 'grail'. That is collector urge from within peoples imagination (like with many statues).
At that time is was high pricepoint and large size 1/4.

I've had 4 and a half (yes literally), receiving unpacking, returning, next one, etc.. took me 6months in total and I gave up.
The first one was the best with two small flaws (should kept that one), the rest got worse (prob other ppl return). The last one was broken in half (not because of shipping, but def someones garbage in a box).

Pros about it:
-Best part. The quality of the thick long tail with nice paint (hollow but good weight).
-The cast bow was large and looked good.

Cons:
-The rockbase to plain
-The pillar had some nudges in it, where the tail should fit (at both ends), but some statues did not fully align, result wobbly.
-Thing that bugged me most. Everything was good polystone/resin. But the hairdo was plain plastic and the cast suffered airholes. Some snakes had lumps/bumps and the paint on it was not great, you could clearly see it was inferior material and cast in two large pieces. Snakes should be more loose (also some snakeheads came broken).

Her head and hairdo is focuspoint when you look at it.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 03:09 PM   #19
Halcyon
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
And that was 5 years ago. Wonder what his place looks like now? Lol
He is just a spammer with his covered mortgage www-link and one post.

Oh and yes Smalltown BEAUTIFUL HOUSE and displays.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote