Old 08-26-2021, 09:26 PM   #211
BurningRage
Inhumans

Looks like preorder next week.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 09:32 PM   #212
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

Wonder if they're going to have exclusive. Xmen didn't but power girl has. Let's hope 🙏
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 02:36 AM   #213
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
Wonder if they're going to have exclusive. Xmen didn't but power girl has. Let's hope 🙏
I don't think it will personally but we will see

I don't think it needs an EX, am still going to order
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:14 AM   #214
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Looks to be Sideshow's new direction, get the base as small as possible and no exclusive, keeping the price around $600.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 09:42 AM   #215
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
Looks to be Sideshow's new direction, get the base as small as possible and no exclusive, keeping the price around $600.

I don't mind if they make small bases, I actually prefer it. As long as the details on the statue itself and portrait are amazing i'm in. I know some folks want a bigger base since they feel it gives it more of a story. But when you have several statues (i know most of us here do) , small bases save LOTS of room.

They released an art print for birds of pray, they mentioned based on upcoming statues. So i'm guessing we will be getting a new batgirl in purple and gold to go with new Black Canary and Huntress. Wonder if that will be a NYCC showing or 12 days of SS.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 09:50 AM   #216
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
I don't mind if they make small bases, I actually prefer it. As long as the details on the statue itself and portrait are amazing i'm in. I know some folks want a bigger base since they feel it gives it more of a story. But when you have several statues (i know most of us here do) , small bases save LOTS of room.

They released an art print for birds of pray, they mentioned based on upcoming statues. So i'm guessing we will be getting a new batgirl in purple and gold to go with new Black Canary and Huntress. Wonder if that will be a NYCC showing or 12 days of SS.
It's weird that they say that since the Huntress and Canary costumes on the PF's are so different than the print.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:09 AM   #217
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post

Small bases are key IMO. I also find simple bases helps keep the price down as well which is key. Also, simple bases keeps yours statues displayable together. For example, Iron Studios DC 1/10 line has simple black museum style bases which makes them all display perfectly together.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:57 AM   #218
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I wonder if they are doing less exclusives, not only to keep the cost down, but to help with international sales?
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 12:45 AM   #219
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I’m sick of ssc not doing exclusive statues. It makes mass produce statues less special to own.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 03:23 AM   #220
Asgard
Deadman

I've never been a fan of this exclusive strategy. It's okay for me
Asgard is online now   Reply With Quote