Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-08-2021, 01:13 AM   #211
Savage
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

The only thing I don‘t like on this piece is the head with the glasses and this can stay in the box without missing something on the rest of it.

Still thinking Sideshow will show a new one too soon or later and I would like to see this version before I hit the trigger. Well not happening this way I know, but I‘m allowed to share my ideal situation.
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:56 AM   #212
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage View Post
The only thing I don‘t like on this piece is the head with the glasses and this can stay in the box without missing something on the rest of it.

Still thinking Sideshow will show a new one too soon or later and I would like to see this version before I hit the trigger. Well not happening this way I know, but I‘m allowed to share my ideal situation.
At sideshows current pace of new character reveals, I'm guessing their Beast will be out sometime around 2029.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 01:59 AM   #213
Taylor88
Fantastic Four

My supplier told me beast is shipping in two weeks!
It's really really absurd that XM never post ETA for statue release.
One time its 1 year from the PO and sometimes its 4 months after the PO (in Beast case)
We collectors needs to know an estimate release date so we can plan out payments.
Taylor88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 04:01 AM   #214
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor88 View Post
My supplier told me beast is shipping in two weeks!
It's really really absurd that XM never post ETA for statue release.
One time its 1 year from the PO and sometimes its 4 months after the PO (in Beast case)
We collectors needs to know an estimate release date so we can plan out payments.
Yeah, i totally agree. It's very annoying and very bothering that XM doesn't properly state estimate release dates of each statues clearly on their website and newsletter. Beast wasn't even listed in the Q4 plan release date and then out of the blue, we get notification about it shipping soon.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 08:36 AM   #215
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

XM really did it. And I'm surprised that an expensive piece like the Apocalypse is also on its way to Christmas delivery.

Now, for those who have saved money and can't wait to get their hands on the piece, this is sensational news, but I agree that each piece, from the moment of PO, should already be specified when it will be delivered to collectors. This is basic, and I feel this lack of organization at XM. They haven't even updated this information on the page for a long time. However, since I saw the Beast assembly video, I knew that in thirty days they would start delivering, so I didn't buy anything else to be able to honor the payment and receive the Beast.
DANIEL RAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 10:01 PM   #216
Destroyous
Justice League

Oh hmm two weeks? It’ll probably be later through specfiction (which is fine no rush). But I’ve only ever preordered XM stuff through spec and with economy shipping, so like with the Ultimate Cap that still hasn’t come so I’m not expecting Beast until December at the earliest. Very excited for both.
Destroyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:55 PM   #217
austintheng

BEAST Final ES - 650
Old 10-15-2021, 12:57 PM   #218
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
BEAST Final ES - 650
Exactly what most of us were saying that it would not reach the max of 999.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 01:01 PM   #219
austintheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Exactly what most of us were saying that it would not reach the max of 999.
Higher than I expected. But it still sell well with 650. Higher than Magik & Iceman..
I'm so looking forward to Beast. He is now otw to Singapore and it'll arrive within 2 weeks.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:16 PM   #220
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
Higher than I expected. But it still sell well with 650. Higher than Magik & Iceman..
I'm so looking forward to Beast. He is now otw to Singapore and it'll arrive within 2 weeks.
It doesn't really surprise me. While I don't think it's a particularly good statue, it will probably be the only licensed 1/4 Beast ever made.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote