Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 11-14-2021, 03:21 PM   #1541
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Unfortunately my gmail account I had been corresponding with TH was hacked last week and my account was disabled and deleted. I tried working with google and they were pretty much "Sorry but our policies were violated and your account has been deleted." I lost 19 years of saved emails (I was a beta tester for gmail so had one of the first accounts), including several from my father who passed away and my best friend who passed away as well. They wouldn't even allow me to recover those emails.

They never would tell me exactly what was done with my email either. They just kept telling me their policies had been violated and sent me a link of their policies which is several pages of things that could have happened. I had to establish a whole new email and start over from scratch.

Anyway, I had to vent about that all happening. Still upset about losing the emails from my Dad and friend.

I sent Chad and Gwen an email from my new account and hope to hear back from them soon about getting my Catwoman.
Man, I really feel for you. My father passed away last year and I have kept some old voice mails from him on my phone. They're nothing earth shattering, but it's nice to just hear his voice sometimes. I'd hate to lose that simple reminder of him, so I can imagine how it must feel to lose those emails......
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 03:51 PM   #1542
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Unfortunately my gmail account I had been corresponding with TH was hacked last week and my account was disabled and deleted. I tried working with google and they were pretty much "Sorry but our policies were violated and your account has been deleted." I lost 19 years of saved emails (I was a beta tester for gmail so had one of the first accounts), including several from my father who passed away and my best friend who passed away as well. They wouldn't even allow me to recover those emails.

They never would tell me exactly what was done with my email either. They just kept telling me their policies had been violated and sent me a link of their policies which is several pages of things that could have happened. I had to establish a whole new email and start over from scratch.

Anyway, I had to vent about that all happening. Still upset about losing the emails from my Dad and friend.

I sent Chad and Gwen an email from my new account and hope to hear back from them soon about getting my Catwoman.
This is terrible to hear... very sorry this happened to you.

I was also a beta tester and wow, I can't believe it's been nearly 20 years of gmail. Time flies!!!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 02:23 AM   #1543
fiveainone
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Thanks for this. It?s actually the pink like you don?t like that caught my eye because it?s just enough light and in the shade of pink to cast a perfect glow on Catwoman as if you had the neon sign. You might not like it, but man it photographs well and I bet looks great in person. Smart hack!
Thanks. No, the pink I picked outed out out of hundreds of gels. It's the battery powered spot light that's a little weak, but actually works out well in this case. It didn't do enough as an accent in my other display.
fiveainone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:35 AM   #1544
SDguy

Quote:

Wow, I am so sorry to read this, what a ----ty thing to happen
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 09:33 AM   #1545
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Congrats!
She's a keeper, isn't she..
She sure is!
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 09:36 AM   #1546
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:

This breaks my heart to hear. I am so sorry this happened to you Jeremy. My mom passed away almost a year ago (in December - 2 days after Christmas) and If I ever lost her stuff I don't know what I would do. I'm here if you wanna chat. Hopefully your Catwoman issue gets resolved soon
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 10:08 AM   #1547
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Wow, that's really sad. I'm sorry to read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Man, I really feel for you. My father passed away last year and I have kept some old voice mails from him on my phone. They're nothing earth shattering, but it's nice to just hear his voice sometimes. I'd hate to lose that simple reminder of him, so I can imagine how it must feel to lose those emails......
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
This is terrible to hear... very sorry this happened to you.

I was also a beta tester and wow, I can't believe it's been nearly 20 years of gmail. Time flies!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Wow, I am so sorry to read this, what a ----ty thing to happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
This breaks my heart to hear. I am so sorry this happened to you Jeremy. My mom passed away almost a year ago (in December - 2 days after Christmas) and If I ever lost her stuff I don't know what I would do. I'm here if you wanna chat. Hopefully your Catwoman issue gets resolved soon
Thank you all very much for the kind words. I was devastated but I am a bit better now. I really do appreciate the kind words. They help.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 08:21 PM   #1548
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenAmako View Post
When I sent them an email requesting that they cancel my order, they replied about a week later. They said that I was being added to the refund list, and to allow 7-10 days for the refund. My order shipped last week and arrived yesterday. At least I have the statue.

I haven?€™t opened it yet, but the box is smaller than the boxes for the other 1/4 scale statues I?€™ve received (not that I?€™m complaining). Getting the box with HMO's Mai up to my third floor apartment (and back down again after I decided to sell her) was a bit of a challenge. Catwoman was very easy.

I am not sure whats happened to my order. It was placed with Tweeterhead over a year ago.

Have tried calling Tweeterhead no answer . Message box full.

I have sent numerous emails , no reply. Its now been over a week since I received and paid my shipping invoice.

Any other International collectors out there that have had problems like this ?
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 08:36 AM   #1549
Shoo
Hercules

Mine has arrived. Here she is on a temporary place so that my room mate could check her out.

And check her out he did. "Dat azz."

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 10:11 AM   #1550
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

He's adorable.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote