Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 04-26-2022, 02:54 PM   #31
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dislodge View Post
Curious if anyone else has this issue with skekSil The Chamberlain.

I got notice it was shipping from Seattle and label created March 2nd and received a tracking number. There's been no movement or updates since.

I haven't seen any unboxings online so I had assumed maybe no one's had shipped. I guess it could be sitting around in pre-shipment for almost 2 months.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?
ordered from BBTS, came two days ago. Fabulous
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 06:28 PM   #32
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

GELFLINGS BEWARE
A monstrous creature, loyal to the Skeksis, is on the hunt.

Woohoo! I was hoping for some news or reveals or teasers. I'm not really interested in the mini-epics. But definitely curious what replicas they might be working on. And of course the statues in addition to the Garthim.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dc 2022.04.26.png
Views:	17
Size:	811.5 KB
ID:	149072  

Last edited by RPG_FAN128; 04-26-2022 at 06:30 PM. Reason: fix typo
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 11:55 AM   #33
grphyx1
Kingpin

they really are all stunning together. Dark Crystal is my Hubz's passion.
Old 04-27-2022, 05:31 PM   #34
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Very nice! I hope it's about time for another Skeksis preorder/announcement. Considering they specifically designed Brea to pose nicely with Lore who just barely get revealed, I had this theory that with the Chamberlain's surreptitious blade maybe they would make the General Skeksis next.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:01 AM   #35
dislodge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
ordered from BBTS, came two days ago. Fabulous
Very nice! I ordered mine from Weta and seems like they have a warehouse in Seattle but something must be messed up as the tracking hasn't moved since a label was created 2 months ago.
dislodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:27 AM   #36
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Quote:
Very nice! I ordered mine from Weta and seems like they have a warehouse in Seattle but something must be messed up as the tracking hasn't moved since a label was created 2 months ago.
This is definitely not comparing "apples to apples" at all but... The most recent thing I bought from First 4 Figures I bought directly from them. So it actually ships surface from China to the US warehouse. It took 5 MONTHS to reach the US. I'm very curious though if buying directly from Weta ships in a similar China-US route. If so that could explain the lengthy shipping delays as that's kind of still a mess.
Old 04-29-2022, 04:09 PM   #37
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
Very nice! I hope it's about time for another Skeksis preorder/announcement. Considering they specifically designed Brea to pose nicely with Lore who just barely get revealed, I had this theory that with the Chamberlain's surreptitious blade maybe they would make the General Skeksis next.
That would be logical.
Old 05-02-2022, 09:14 AM   #38
dislodge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
This is definitely not comparing "apples to apples" at all but... The most recent thing I bought from First 4 Figures I bought directly from them. So it actually ships surface from China to the US warehouse. It took 5 MONTHS to reach the US. I'm very curious though if buying directly from Weta ships in a similar China-US route. If so that could explain the lengthy shipping delays as that's kind of still a mess.
Hmm, strangely when I've preordered Dark Souls statues from F4F they ship to me from a Canadian Warehouse and show up very fast. This current situation with Weta seems like Weta thinks USPS has it and USPS's system thinks a label was created with Weta but it's not in USPS's possession yet, but it's been in that state for 2 months. I'll be out about $600 or the statue if I can't put pressure on one of the two.
dislodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 11:31 PM   #39
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Quote:
Hmm, strangely when I've preordered Dark Souls statues from F4F they ship to me from a Canadian Warehouse and show up very fast. This current situation with Weta seems like Weta thinks USPS has it and USPS's system thinks a label was created with Weta but it's not in USPS's possession yet, but it's been in that state for 2 months. I'll be out about $600 or the statue if I can't put pressure on one of the two.
Hopefully your situation gets resolved.
Old 05-13-2022, 12:14 AM   #40
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Sounds like it's up to Weta to make it right, not USPS. I wouldn't be waiting anything close to 2 months, you need to have them figure that out immediately.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote