Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-18-2022, 11:17 AM   #291
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I think it will be highly sought after when the Skeletor is shown, these two dio's facing off with each other will make for one amazing display.

this will be the MOTU set to own. Even if TH makes a crazy high end 1:3 scale museum maquette, These two on their cats, is just legendary diorama set and will look outrageous on display. I don't think we'll see another Heman on Battlecat of this quality, done this well ever again.

also, the price pf this TH statue is expensive but Mondo is re-releasing their HeMan 1:6 as a Timed EX. it's $260 just for the figure (with loads of accessories). It's a nice looking figure. Mondo has decently affordable figures for the quality they offer.

it's a little less than 1/3 the cost of this statue. I would've loved this statue to be $699, but it's not that hard to justify the high asking price of this piece.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 11:28 AM   #292
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

This will be my first statue purchase in a few years. Also getting that Mondo He-Man figure.
Old 06-18-2022, 01:59 PM   #293
Danii99
Birdman

I was thinking price would be $800-$850, but I do not care that it's $1000. Ordered.
Danii99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 02:13 PM   #294
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post

this will be the MOTU set to own. Even if TH makes a crazy high end 1:3 scale museum maquette, These two on their cats, is just legendary diorama set and will look outrageous on display. I don't think we'll see another Heman on Battlecat of this quality, done this well ever again.

also, the price pf this TH statue is expensive but Mondo is re-releasing their HeMan 1:6 as a Timed EX. it's $260 just for the figure (with loads of accessories). It's a nice looking figure. Mondo has decently affordable figures for the quality they offer.

it's a little less than 1/3 the cost of this statue. I would've loved this statue to be $699, but it's not that hard to justify the high asking price of this piece.

Even if this line only produced this He-Man and Battle Cat vs Skeletor and Panthor, it would be worth it to see both dios on display facing off with each other.

That Mondo He-Man is amazing and I've been tempted to get it for a while. It's not another rabbit hole I want to go down. Although most of this Mondo line is amazing, the few misses were painful. I'd be afraid to jump in and have a highly anticipated character be produced as another fail.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 06:23 PM   #295
Frankierock
Omega Red

I’m sooo tempted to grab this..my only other concern is price for shipping..this looks heavy and will it be 1 box? 2 might actually bring the cost down a bit, as they charge a fortune for way oversized boxes.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 11:06 AM   #296
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Just popped for PO on BBTS... not sure what is so 'exclusive' about the Sideshow offering?
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 10:09 PM   #297
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
Just popped for PO on BBTS... not sure what is so 'exclusive' about the Sideshow offering?
BBTS is a Sideshow reseller..so it?s still coming from SS. Right now only way to get a new Tweeterhead statue is directly from SS or one of their resellers.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:43 PM   #298
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Ok I POed! I will probably sell my funimation PCS He-Man now.

It wasn't even on SS front page or on the What's New? page. I had to search for 'battle cat' for it pop up...
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 10:47 AM   #299
AC_808
Hercules

Congrats on putting this on PO.

Still have to do so, but I will soon.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:24 AM   #300
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanizor View Post
Hmm, that's good to hear.

I doubt I'll make the purchase especially with my current situation and my very tight budget, but if something pops up out of no where, I'll probably have a little chance on placing my order knowing it won't be ready to ship for a good while!

This piece with the add ons is incredibly tempting to own!
So they're doing a 1/6 line AND the 1/5 line?? What the Hell is the point of that??
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote