Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-28-2022, 12:49 PM   #821
Dandoc
Birdman

$247.57 to UK. I hope Teela also washes and irons.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 03:24 PM   #822
Thor57
Teen Titans

Finally opened mine last night. She looks great. I wish there was a non shielded left arm so displaying her staff is more practical. As of now I have her displayed ponytail portrait and sword arm. No glaring defects that I've noticed. Solid job by Tweeterhead.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 03:45 PM   #823
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
$247.57 to UK. I hope Teela also washes and irons.
Oh wow. Your shipping is more than mine. I was thinking of canceling this but bit the bullet. Received Poison Ivy couple months ago and it's $75. How can it triple over a couple months.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 02:42 AM   #824
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
Oh wow. Your shipping is more than mine. I was thinking of canceling this but bit the bullet. Received Poison Ivy couple months ago and it's $75. How can it triple over a couple months.
I would have cancelled but wasn’t confident of getting hold of anyone, plus I heard they charge a 25% fee to cancel. I’ve since bought the regular from Sideshow as I thought I’d be waiting another 6 months or so. A bit rash as it turns out. I’ll just have to sell one at some point.

Although having said that, I paid the Minion shipping in January and am still waiting, so getting the invoice doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be shipping any time soon.
Old 06-29-2022, 11:07 AM   #825
BiaLos
Fantastic Four

I already have a tracking number for the new arm w/ shield. To this day it's the reason I purchase from them.
BiaLos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 11:15 AM   #826
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiaLos View Post
I already have a tracking number for the new arm w/ shield. To this day it's the reason I purchase from them.
Sideshow? Or Tweeterhead?
Old 06-29-2022, 05:50 PM   #827
BiaLos
Fantastic Four

Doh forgot to mention that huh - SS
BiaLos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 11:34 AM   #828
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
I would have cancelled but wasn?t confident of getting hold of anyone, plus I heard they charge a 25% fee to cancel. I?ve since bought the regular from Sideshow as I thought I?d be waiting another 6 months or so. A bit rash as it turns out. I?ll just have to sell one at some point.

Although having said that, I paid the Minion shipping in January and am still waiting, so getting the invoice doesn?t necessarily mean it?ll be shipping any time soon.
Funny thing with TH, they send me invoice, I didn't pay right away and two days later, they sent me reminder about past due invoice. I paid and now totally silence since.

I'm surprised your still didn't get you item since January. I paid Poison Ivy and got it in a few weeks. Hoping the same for Teela. Hope you get yours soon also ��
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 06:47 PM   #829
martineaumichae
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Received mine today from Tweeterhead. Statue was in good condition but the art box was significantly crushed on the corners. Has anyone ever had any luck getting TH to replace the art box?
martineaumichae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 10:57 PM   #830
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by martineaumichae View Post
Received mine today from Tweeterhead. Statue was in good condition but the art box was significantly crushed on the corners. Has anyone ever had any luck getting TH to replace the art box?
I doubt any manufacturer would replace the box art, especially at this size.
koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote