Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-02-2022, 12:00 AM   #1021
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I got her from my local seller/supplier
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 03:23 AM   #1022
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
where do you buy those statue or where did you get yours? i cant seem to find stores that selling them.
I found a few shops but don't know if they are trustworthy
www.avol.sg
www.figureace.com
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 08:44 AM   #1023
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

thanks for the links, i have no local seller or shop here that sells statue. even the biggest one in the city, midtown comic, said they dont carry highend statues. just few older pcs one. i do have one preorder from .figureace from before. read that they are legit but their service is really really slow.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 08:52 AM   #1024
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
weird i see the price of this statue on bbts for 2100+ while other online store has it for 1100-1200.
The high price you are seeing is from the Japanese distribution line (Unique Art -> Kaitendoh -> Good Smile -> Ultra Tokyo Connection [owned by Good Smile] -> ? -> shop). If you go through a shop that either went direct with the studio or via another distributor, it will be much cheaper, like the cheaper prices you are seeing. It’s also why some shops list it under Kaitendoh vs Unique Art, when Kaitendoh is only a distributor for this for Japan only.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 08:53 AM   #1025
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
Anyone have any info on this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Found this info on FavorGK:
https://www.favorgk.com/collections/...udio-pre-order
  • Pointer bear Studio
  • Resin + PU + Acrylic
  • 1/4 Scale
  • H58 * W30 * L35cm Estimated
  • Limited to 198pcs
  • Shipping Date:Q1 (March) 2023 Estimated

Versions:
Standard:Character + Simulation Eyeball Head Sculpt + Base + an Exclusive nameplate.
Advanced:Standard + Exchangeable naked body.
Supreme:Advanced + Extra Simple Base.
I thought unlicensed wasn?t allowed on this forum?
Old 07-02-2022, 10:34 AM   #1026
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
The high price you are seeing is from the Japanese distribution line (Unique Art -> Kaitendoh -> Good Smile -> Ultra Tokyo Connection [owned by Good Smile] -> ? -> shop). If you go through a shop that either went direct with the studio or via another distributor, it will be much cheaper, like the cheaper prices you are seeing. It?s also why some shops list it under Kaitendoh vs Unique Art, when Kaitendoh is only a distributor for this for Japan only.
yeah i have a friend who says he directly get stuff from the studio or the distributor who get statue from the studio by using some chinese website. he says he get the statue really cheap plus cheaper shipping. I should learn how he does it.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:42 AM   #1027
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
yeah i have a friend who says he directly get stuff from the studio or the distributor who get statue from the studio by using some chinese website. he says he get the statue really cheap plus cheaper shipping. I should learn how he does it.
the figureace site still have White Bone Demon for under $1000, i think it's around $700, if the site is trusted, I truly recommend you to get that one. It's a masterpiece!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:55 AM   #1028
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
the figureace site still have White Bone Demon for under $1000, i think it's around $700, if the site is trusted, I truly recommend you to get that one. It's a masterpiece!
i just noticed that the preordered i made with figureace, was cancelled since they don't ship to new york for whatever reason. I will have to order from another store than. That was back in April 2022, unless they ship now to NY.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:26 AM   #1029
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Sounds like maybe they are buying from the aftermarket if it?s a lot cheaper than even the studio price. For the Kula Diamond the preorder price is 5388 CNY or around 804 USD (I also list studio prices as that’s what their direct distributors would sell to consumers at, instead of random overseas shop prices, who are buying from distributors mostly). And throw in a few % on top for payment processing fees, currency conversion, etc. Unless they are a seller and are getting wholesale prices.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:12 PM   #1030
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
I thought unlicensed wasn?t allowed on this forum?
If it is unlicensed, then I apologize. I thought it was, and was looking for more information, so I posted it here.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote