Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 01-15-2024, 09:09 PM   #81
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Steelers would have been in that game except that end zone INT.
Pickens needs to grow up. He seems like quite the diva and it’s a bad look.

Let Go Bucs!!!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 09:17 PM   #82
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Steelers would have been in that game except that end zone INT.
Pickens needs to grow up. He seems like quite the diva and it?s a bad look.

Let Go Bucs!!!
Yeah, Stillers weren't that good this year...Bills performance against them doesn't impress me.

Lookin like easy Chiefs/Ravens to me.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 11:34 PM   #83
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Steelers have beaten teams they had no business beating (Ravens come straight to mind) and lost to teams they shouldn’t. That game could have been something.

I have lost all respect for Mahomes when he went out there -----ing about the refs when they were right. He looked like a clown. And he is calling for flags for every play. I can’t stand him with his antics this season. He didn’t used to be this way - his wife was - but not him. Now he is a punk. So I don’t care if they beat Buffalo, but I do NOT want him back in the SB.

FTR, I think the Ravens have it. It would be bananas if Houston can do the unthinkable though.

Now onto the Eagles losing. This is just fabulous!!
Old 01-15-2024, 11:37 PM   #84
qz33
Baron Zemo

Never want the Steelers or Ravens in a Super Bowl.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 11:38 PM   #85
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Are you a Bengals fan? Browns?
Old 01-15-2024, 11:48 PM   #86
qz33
Baron Zemo

Not so much a fan but cool with both.

Historically Steelers and Ravens play dirty and are my most hated teams. Used to love watching them have their annual hate fest.

Plus they are defensive teams. Nothing more boring than a defensive Super Bowl.

I'm also cool with Buffalo. Hate Patrick Mahomes but LOVE Andy Reid and really do NOT want to see the Chiefs win again but Swift has been fun and would be fun to see.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 01:35 AM   #87
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I have lost all respect for Mahomes when he went out there -----ing about the refs when they were right. He looked like a clown. And he is calling for flags for every play. I can?t stand him with his antics this season.
You're right, he has been a whiney b!tch this season, and I hope the Bills dismantle them. My other hope is that the Packers pull another upset against the Niners and meet the Lions at Ford Field for the NFC Championship
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 01:27 PM   #88
AC_808
Hercules

Damn ...don't know what to say here. Couple of the games over the weekend were shockers to me. Wow ...I'm speechless.

Oh man ...give me a week ...I'll be ready for the next round of playoffs.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 09:59 AM   #89
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Not so much a fan but cool with both.

Historically Steelers and Ravens play dirty and are my most hated teams. Used to love watching them have their annual hate fest.

Plus they are defensive teams. Nothing more boring than a defensive Super Bowl.

I'm also cool with Buffalo. Hate Patrick Mahomes but LOVE Andy Reid and really do NOT want to see the Chiefs win again but Swift has been fun and would be fun to see.
I rarely hear somebody who doesn't like the Steelers. To me, they are the real "America's team." I may be biased because my Dad's side of the family grew up in Pittsburgh and are Steelers fans - along with my brother. I also have a great friend from Pittsburgh who is a Steelers fan.
As a Vikings fan, I don't know what it's like to be a winner like that. But I have been to Heinz field and seen how they display all those trophies - it's legit.

Now the Ravens....they were beasty and I still believe Ray Lewis got away with literal murder. But the dirtiest team for me will always be the Saints.

Andy Reid is the MAN. I liked him in Philly and I like him in KC. Wearing red I call him the Kool-Aid Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
You're right, he has been a whiney b!tch this season, and I hope the Bills dismantle them. My other hope is that the Packers pull another upset against the Niners and meet the Lions at Ford Field for the NFC Championship
My husband doesn't want to face the Packers for a third time. And if they beat San Fran, I could see why he wouldn't.

I really think the Lions play better away. I can't explain why, but they have looked better on the road this season. Either way - I suspect another nailbiter this Sunday afternoon!
Old 01-17-2024, 03:07 PM   #90
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

It's a wild league...maybe more so than any year. ANY team is able to pull out a win...if the Panthers had made it they'd probably win the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Just got back to my brother?s house from Arrowhead. This was the absolute coldest I have ever been. Not the greatest game in the world. Thank goodness for Rice and Butker. They won?t make it to the Super Bowl this year but it was a great experience, so glad I got to go.
Very cool (pun intended)...congrats, they've been disappointing for the most part this year but you never know. If that offense pops back into form then it's on.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote