Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 01-24-2007, 10:25 AM   #11
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
I'll always remember your post about that hacktress from Superman Begins, Parker something, not stopping to give you a signature after you waited for her.

Shows how small a person she really is.
Parker posey she was in blade trinity.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:56 AM   #12
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Ditto. Though I have met my share of celebrites back home in Chicago, I don't really have their autos. Well I did get Sam Raimi's and Jackie Chan's, but that's only cause the first one they were filming Spidey 2 on my train stop, and Jackie coming out of the Merchandise Mart where I went to school. All the other actors I just stopped by and chatted with, or checked out what they were up too.
Not to sure who I would stop and actually get an autograph from, I spotted a lot of Celebes down here in the city, last Friday I was heading home from an afternoon tutoring appointment' I was close to the D train on 59 on Columbus circle by the trump international hotel when Howard stern popped out of his limo and was trying to get up the stairs. He was stopped by a guy walking by who knew him because Howard stopped and started talking to him about members in his family. The man asked why he was in town and he said his kids were coming in for dinner. I passed right by him he looked to see if anyone else was around then rushed up. I guess I may have asked for his autograph, but then I thought did I really want it and the guy just wants to go to his apartment.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:42 AM   #13
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Not to sure who I would stop and actually get an autograph from, I spotted a lot of Celebes down here in the city, last Friday I was heading home from an afternoon tutoring appointment' I was close to the D train on 59 on Columbus circle by the trump international hotel when Howard stern popped out of his limo and was trying to get up the stairs. He was stopped by a guy walking by who knew him because Howard stopped and started talking to him about members in his family. The man asked why he was in town and he said his kids were coming in for dinner. I passed right by him he looked to see if anyone else was around then rushed up. I guess I may have asked for his autograph, but then I thought did I really want it and the guy just wants to go to his apartment.
Ok I give up who`s Howard Stern?
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:15 PM   #14
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Yeah man if anything I'd just say "hey what's up Howard!" And if I had a camera I'd snap a pic. I think pics with celebs are more memorable then a signature, especially if they're into it.

If I had a cam when I met Jackie, I would have taken a bunch of pics. They asked me if I had a cam and I said no I don't always bring one (even though I should ahve gotten one at the Walgreens shop in our building's lobby) They recognised my custom made Capsule Corp. shirt from Dragonball and we talked for a bit before he took off with his "entourage" I guess you could say.

When I met Raimi, he was just done filming part of the scene where Spidey and Doc Ock were fighting on top of the train passing up passengers on the side. I knew he was there so I had my Evil Dead Book of the Dead DVD case and Spiderman 1 cases signed and we talked about the movies, and visual effects and stuff like that. He's a very kewl guy, we talked about Bruce Campbell too.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #15
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
Ok I give up who`s Howard Stern?
Are you serious???
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #16
lord odin