Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see made?
Black Adam 5 9.09%
Black Manta 4 7.27%
Captain Cold 0 0%
Creeper 1 1.82%
Dr. Fate 8 14.55%
Firestorm 2 3.64%
Golden Pharaoh 0 0%
Hawkgirl 13 23.64%
Hawkman 0 0%
Jericho 0 0%
Kalibak 0 0%
Mantis 0 0%
Mary Marvel 2 3.64%
Orion 2 3.64%
Parademon 0 0%
Penguin 5 9.09%
Red Tornado 4 7.27%
Spectre 1 1.82%
Tyr 0 0%
Zatanna 8 14.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #91
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post

Great. How is it supposed to help me??
Hawkgirl? Zatanna? I can't choose. And that's killing me.
Vote Hawkgirl! LOL just kidding.
I think there is a high chance of both of them being made. Just choose the one that you want as exclusive.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #92
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk12 View Post
I'm not sure exactly what happened to the original poll but I get the gist of it from reading over this one.

I voted for Zatanna in the first poll and plan to do so again... though don't get me wrong, NOT an easy choice. I would put down money for the Hawks (both of them), Firestorm, Red Tornado, Dr. Fate, or the Satellite Era Perez Zatanna without thinking twice.

I do think that if any of us EVER wants to see a Tweeterhead Zatanna to fill out that JLA lineup circa issue 200, this Forum contest may be the only way.

In the latest video, Chad stated that the hat and tails is his preference and would be the version made when her time comes around. That bummed me out until I saw her name in this poll.

...but I absolutely understand that there are a bunch of fans that may want some other character to fill out their dream teams.

I just appreciate the thought and the contest... I hope the newer members get a chance to participate too. It's been fun up until this weekend.
One of the reasons I'm glad he put her in the poll list. I think you are right in that this might be the only option to get the Perez zatanna.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:45 PM   #93
cyberpunk12
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Hawkgirl? Zatanna? I can't choose.
You know you want to vote for Zatanna! If the Perez era costume is on your list, this is your best (if not only) bet!

You Zatanna voters better come out of the woodwork... how cool would it be to have an exclusive that's a modified (if not altogether different) sculpt instead of just cool swap-out accessories or art?

Ideally (IMO), we get everyone from JLA #200:

Hellboy, thanks for the clarification on the contest and for working so hard to keep things fair and fun. I don't envy the life of a mod.
cyberpunk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:45 PM   #94
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
I voted for Black Adam originally so can't say I was looking forward to Penguin winning but the overall tone of this entire thread just doesn't sit well.

I get the reasoning and appreciate the apology, but...yeesh.
Sarn I have seen you on the forum before the contest started and I know you make it to get to cast your vote. Glad you see the reasoning behind the re-do of the poll. It will work out in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexdriver View Post
Ah a fellow connsieur! Keep me talking and I’ll get there!
RexD you will be surprised how quickly the posts add up. just get into a heated debate with built2shred and you'll go way past 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Yes I totally agree with you Xforce! I too have been on board the Tweeterhead fan train since I saw There Herman Munster statue, and collect their Batman 66 line as well. The thought of Tweeterhead doing somthing special just for the SF community is unprecedented to say the least, as well as there willingness to receive input from the fan base on there products. They really are uneque in this hobby and I hope they continue to prosper and grow!
Being that TH is still a two person operation it is a great opportunity for the community to have a say. Who knows what could happen when this line hits full swing. I think once people see the batman and robin side by side they are going to see how these look like they stepped off a comic page.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #95
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk12 View Post
You know you want to vote for Zatanna! If the Perez era costume is on your list, this is your best (if not only) bet!

You Zatanna voters better come out of the woodwork... how cool would it be to have an exclusive that's a modified (if not altogether different) sculpt instead of just cool swap-out accessories or art?

Ideally (IMO), we get everyone from JLA #200:

Hellboy, thanks for the clarification on the contest and for working so hard to keep things fair and fun. I don't envy the life of a mod.
And if anybody has a clue as to what the red thing is on top of Z's head please let me know. We have been trying to figure out. Was it Perez's version of a 'bump it'?
Old 06-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #96
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Suppose your favorite character wins, how would you like them designed/posed?

For me I'd like the Red Tornado regular version standing with at least one arm outstretched with a translucent wind effect around the arm, and for the EX to be a tornado funnel replacing his legs.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 02:01 PM   #97
cyberpunk12
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
One of the reasons I'm glad he put her in the poll list. I think you are right in that this might be the only option to get the Perez zatanna.
Thanks grphyx… I thought about hanging onto my vote until later this time around, but I want to encourage folks to vote for Zatanna if they want her.

If I held my vote, I may be able to sway a close race in the end... but that zero sitting beside her name won't encourage anyone else in the meantime.

If for no other reason, do it for George Perez. Today is his birthday!
cyberpunk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 02:14 PM   #98
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Suppose your favorite character wins, how would you like them designed/posed?

For me I'd like the Red Tornado regular version standing with at least one arm outstretched with a translucent wind effect around the arm, and for the EX to be a tornado funnel replacing his legs.
Mary Marvel

Happy, optimistic, heroic - Below is an image I found that is an example of what I'd like, but open to other options.

Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 02:15 PM   #99
grphyx1
Kingpin

Is it really his birthday today. That's great. I personally had to go with one of my all time favorite hero growing up. Doctor Fate.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:26 PM   #100
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Perez Zatanna is a MUST for this line. Top hat Zatanna does not fit in the satellite-era league.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote