Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-07-2016, 12:48 PM   #91
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I knew when I saw they were including the COA that it was going to be a total debaucle and another thing for people to complain about. Anyone planning on framing their COA and hanging it next to their statue?
I would imagine that anyone that wants to frame it will have to make sure that it matches the statue that they have, but when your COA says # of 100 and your statue says # of 200 they are actually kind of worthless. Also, anyone can come on the forum or there Facebook page and print one out and sign it themselves. These are valid complaints that we as collectors have when we spend so much on a statue. It is not a lot to ask for a company to do exactly what they say they are going to do, just like I made all my payments as promised. Things happen and I understand that. Just be honest with us as to why and how it will be fixed in the future and then stick to your word.

Like I said in my previous post, I love the Medusa Victories statue, despite some QC issues. It is definitely a talking piece and an amazing work of art.

Going forward I will most likely order again from ARH.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:15 PM   #92
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Your right gameman2011 about the COA not being numbered with the correct edition. This is a mistake on my part as I did not realize that Arahom has numbered them until after I had already shipped out several batches. As a result, I couldn't match any of the COA's to the correct boxes. This is something I have been more diligent about with the Mermaids and the Poseidon.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:49 PM   #93
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
Your right gameman2011 about the COA not being numbered with the correct edition. This is a mistake on my part as I did not realize that Arahom has numbered them until after I had already shipped out several batches. As a result, I couldn't match any of the COA's to the correct boxes. This is something I have been more diligent about with the Mermaids and the Poseidon.
Thank you for the answer.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:08 PM   #94
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
You are right TCollector. We did try and fit as much as possible into one shipment. This included the entire Frazetta line. And it has been a nightmare to try and figure out where everything goes and who to ship to first. As a result, the "debacle" as so many of you are calling this has been a real learning experience for us.

For instance, we will no longer be shipping out entire lines to be produced at our factory. Instead, we will be shipping our the statues in bunches of threes. This is going to drastically improve our delivery time as the factory won't be making such huge orders, and it will improve our delivery time because we won't have to house so many boxes.

We also will not be handling COA in the future. It has proven too tedious to open every box and insert a card that for many people has turned out to be unwanted anyway. So that will probably not be something we do again.

There are also plans on traveling to China each year to check QC on our products. This one has actually been on the list for some time, but it wasn't carried out until now because we couldn't decide who could be away from the office that long without causing a hailstorm of problems. Our decision originally was to have Arahom and Ehren go, but since Ehren left in June it would have left it to me and Arahom which means that customer service, ie you guys would not have had your emails answered or your statues shipped. Same reason why no one went to Comic Con.
I deal with factory production overseas.
Just some constructive advice that may help:

2 of you going over there to personally do QC is great but very time consuming.

Arahom - as the company owner - going over to personally tour the factory and see production has potential to make a massive impact on its own.
Doing that a few times a year and establishing a face-to-face relationship with the factory supervisors is gold.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #95
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Quote:
My mermaids didn't even have their COA
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:42 AM   #96
fishmilkshake
Frackin!

Hey Spencer!!

Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated.

Can I just get clarification on the Death Dealer numbering and c.o.a?

I got my Death Dealer on horse a month or two ago (assuming I was one of the first as it shipped direct from China to Australia). It's an absolutely amazing piece.

My numbering on the base is #183/190. Is this correct numbering for the NYCC edition?

How do I go about getting the NYCC c.o.a? Is this something you will send out individually when you're done shipping the other boxes of cool loot in the warehouse?
fishmilkshake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:38 AM   #97
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

So it's been a few months since Arhian 3 was released for PO. What's next and what stage of completion is it in? More importantly, can you sneak up a pic?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:49 PM   #98
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Don't need to sneak a peek Warlock. Our next unveiling will take place either later today or tomorrow depending on how fast we can prep the pictures.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:51 PM   #99
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Hey guys, just a reminder that I will not be handling customer service on the forum. If you have a question concerning your orders and statues, please call or email us at arhstudios@hotmail.com

Melissa is working hard to get all of your emails answered the same day receives them.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:23 PM   #100
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Don't need to sneak a peek Warlock. Our next unveiling will take place either later today or tomorrow depending on how fast we can prep the pictures.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote